VintageAssassin's Valentines Raffle

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
VintageAssassin

2:53pm Mar 1 2016 (last edited on 2:55pm Mar 1 2016)

Normal User

Hey guys!
To help reach my goals for the Valentine Exchange, I'm throwing together this little raffle!
So, for every request you get your name entered into the raffle 
Once I get to 70 I'll choose two names at random, the first person drawn gets their pick of the two prizes and the second person gets the other!
The prizes are:
- A Creatu from my Showroom: The Creatu in the "tle="" target="_blank">Sell My Soul For Love" catagory are up for grabs for this and were taken from my selection of rare creatu or creatu with effects.
- A selection of Seasonal Eggs, including: 2 Jaaku, 2 Ebilia, 2 Vaspi, and 2 Iluvu's (I'm willing to maybe negotiate a little if you want to swap the numbers around)

Snow

4:31am Mar 18 2016

Normal User

Did you draw this? :3

-
VintageAssassin

11:24pm Mar 18 2016

Normal User

I have the draw all set up and ready on my laptop. I'm on spring break right now, so no laptop, but I will do the drawing when I get home! Then I'll message and post the winners!
Snow

11:28pm Mar 18 2016

Normal User

Ooh ok! No worries, just wanted to check you hadn't forgotten :D

-
VintageAssassin

11:29pm Mar 18 2016

Normal User

Haha no, of course not! But thanks for keeping me honest and on top of my game!
VintageAssassin

8:30pm Mar 26 2016

Normal User

The results are finally in and Katiee and LoneWanderer (in that order) are the winners!!
I'll be sending out rm's about it and holding onto the name list incase either winner doesn't get back to me, in which case I'll draw a new name! Thanks everyone for all of your help!
Go to page: 1