Rescreatu's Got Talent-Official Thread

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
MokaAkashiya

10:10pm Nov 9 2011

Normal User

Welcome to Rescreatu's Got Talent!

Hopefully most of you joining this contest have heard of either America's Got Talent or Britain's Got Talent. If you haven't then please read on, but if you have then you can skip to the rules.
On Rescreatu's Got Talent you will choose one talent to perform for our judges. It could be singing, dancing, acting, comedy, animal acts, juggling, etc. Basically if you can do it then you can enter it. Video entries are preferred, but if you choose to sing then just a recording is fine. Once you pick your talent then you must stick to it throughout the contest; however, you can make slight variations to your act. Each act must not exceed 90 seconds however.

~Rules~
Only one entry, per person, per week.
Please try to be original.
You are allowed to perform in groups with non-Rescreatu members; however, please keep these groups small (no more than 5 people) and make sure you can be recognized in some way.
Please keep content that is suitable for Rescreatu. So please no skimpy outfits, and other things that might be deemed inappropriate for Rescreatu. If you are not sure if something is appropriate please rmail one of the three judges.
Have fun!

~Judges~
Bloodrose-The nice judge, but can be mean
DanceIsLife-Sort of like Randy with better grammar
MokaAkashiya-Speaks her true opinion, may seem harsh

~Prizes~
The prize for the top person is still being determined at this moment, but it will be good.

~Entrants~
Only the top ten acts will be selected to go to "Vegas" but there will be more rounds in between. For the first round to qualify for you have a time limit of 2 weeks. This contest is extremely fair and anybody discovered trying to cheat or bribe the judges will be banned.

If you have any questions please post below. The contest will start tomorrow.

Help my farm grow! If enough people click it will change!

DanceIsLife

10:13pm Nov 9 2011 (last edited on 10:14pm Nov 9 2011)

Normal User

whoopsies blank post o.o

Insane

10:15pm Nov 9 2011

Normal User

I'm looking forward to all the great acts that will be submitted! Especially the dancers. Thank you for letting me be a judge. 

"An Insane is a small creature that zips from person to person at hyper speed, stealing wallets and hearts in equal measure..." -Dmann
Meelanya

11:52am Nov 10 2011

Normal User

I will enter this contest too .. and I will sing ... cause I don't know how to do anything else! xD
Since my audition may not exceed 90 seconds, the recording will be part of the song, only.

Here it is, and I hope you judges will like it c:
http://www.fileswap.com/dl/XnIm2nlc0S/only_Hope_-_2.wma.html

MokaAkashiya

4:33pm Nov 11 2011

Normal User

(bump)

Help my farm grow! If enough people click it will change!

Go to page: 1