Rescreatu - Virtual Pet Game

Question about Kir's Trophy

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Jzbelle

8:50am Nov 18 2011 (last edited on 8:52am Nov 18 2011)

Normal User

Blame Whit for this, because she confused me (although that's really not hard to do).
On the info page for trophies, it says THIS:

Kir's Reward
Kir rewards this trophy when you have given him 200 creatu.

So.  Is Mr. Kir counting how many creatu you've given him, or how may POINTS you have on hand?
(i.e., Did I screw up by spending some points before hitting 200,
or can you spendy-spend to your heart's content
and still get the trophy once you've handed over 200 creatu?)

That's all.
(AND HEY...is there a Toy Quest Trophy?  I see a space for one.)
Resident trophy-holic out.

Outsane

10:31am Nov 18 2011

Normal User

; o; iSorry I confused you. <333
You need to hand in 120 points for the Ivik eggs is what I understand. I'm sitting on 121 points right now and I've yet to receive the trophy but I've seen users get it when they hand in their points for Ivik eggs.

Jzbelle

10:47am Nov 18 2011

Normal User

But it says 200 creatu.
Well.  Confused again.  :(
THANKS WHIT.

Actually, thank you, really.  XD
But I don't like that you have to spend your points on Ivik Egs to get the trophy.
I don't want Ivik Eggs.  I want other stuff.
*sigh*

Fizzeh

10:43am Nov 21 2011

Normal User

...You get it when you give in your 200th Creatu. o_o
Jzbelle

8:18am Jan 26 2012 (last edited on 8:19am Jan 26 2012)

Normal User

I am necroing this intentionally.

I had 219 points.
No Kir trophy.

I did NOT want to buy Ivik eggs.  Others said they got the trophy by turning in points for Ivik eggs, so since the 200 thing did not work, I bought Ivik eggs.

No Kir trophy.

What the what, guys?

Zuzu

4:43am Jan 27 2012

Normal User

Did you get those points from handing creatu in to him or from the new bioscanner? Because only handing him in creatu will count towards your overall quests completed and the trophy.

You should get the trophy once you hand in your 200th creatu, whether you have spent the points or not. I got it and I didn't have 200 points on hand.

Jzbelle

5:19am Jan 27 2012

Normal User

No, only about 100 or so were from Creatu.  I wasn't sure about that working from the get-go.  But I figured since others got the trophy from getting the eggs, maybe that would work for me as well.  Believe me, I did *not* want to buy 3 Ivik eggs.  I had one Ivik in my Show Room, and he was plenty for me.  XD  I'd much rather have spent the points on RSTU001 frames or squishies or the fruits and that sword.  :)

Go to page: 1