Creatu's Age

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Howlingwolf555

2:36pm Feb 21 2012

Normal User

After a creatu is 30 days old and becomes an adult, is there a special reason to let them age longer? I have seen over 1000+ day old pets (which is really cool! 0.0) But will anything other than their age change if you keep them out longer? I'm just curious since I haven't played for 30 days yet, but I'm really excited to! Thanks for posting! <3

Please feed my Ninetales a berry! <3 If you click my pokemon, I\'ll click yours!
Korriah

3:15pm Feb 21 2012

Normal User

No real "benefit" to it other than a larger number. I switch 'em out after 30 days so I don't have to keep feeding them. Haha.

Also, Mirabilis Avatar represent.

Word.
Howlingwolf555

7:38pm Feb 21 2012

Normal User

Yeah, I have a feeling that I'm going to only keep one or two out to age and are my extreme favorites XD

HECK YEAH! Mirabills for the win! <3

Please feed my Ninetales a berry! <3 If you click my pokemon, I\'ll click yours!
Yoshi

10:59pm Feb 23 2012

Normal User

It's mostly just a personal thing I guess. xD I'm.. absurdly obsessed with age. There's really no extra benefit, but I just love the feeling of having old pets.

think in my case it grew from the desire to keep all my special pets on my profile. So all those pets grew old after a while, and now I equate age with the pets being really special. Or something like that. x3

Howlingwolf555

11:04pm Feb 23 2012

Normal User

Haha! I know the feeling, I suppose. I have pets on this other website that are pretty old for the species and I can't bear to get rid of it XD But I'm really debating on aging pets I don't really care for. I kind of what them to be adults, but it will take a while. And really all they do is eat lots of food XD If I only kept out my favorites to age, it would be a lot easier on me. I kinda dug myself into a hole a bit and kept hatching too many eggs. I think I have over 35 pets....I'm not totally sure about the number since it cuts off after 25...But anywho. What do you suggest? Age until adult for so-so pets? Or just put them in the showroom?

Howlingwolf555

11:08pm Feb 23 2012

Normal User

My mistake XD I just counted on the small pet panel. I have 42 pets right now >.< I think it's getting a little outrageous....

Imaginary

11:11pm Feb 23 2012

Normal User

For the ones that aren't special to you, but you want to have as adults, you can pay someone with an R-Ray to zap them to that age for you.
Zaps usually go for about 10k each, but varies depending on the user.

Howlingwolf555

11:14pm Feb 23 2012

Normal User

Aw! >.< I don't think I want to spend 10k on each of them D: I guess I'll just leave them alone and hope the days pass by fast XD As soon as they are adults, most are going in my showroom! >.< Thanks for the suggestion, though, Christine!

In all curiosity, do you raise pets that aren't that special to adulthood, Christine? 

Imaginary

11:29pm Feb 23 2012

Normal User

No, I mostly buy zaps if I want a pet aged /impatient

Do you need any food?

Howlingwolf555

11:35pm Feb 23 2012

Normal User

Curses XD I guess I'll just age them naturally. I suppose it could be worse. And I'm fine on food for now. I try to always keep at least 10 things in the food pen. But thanks for checking on me XD

Go to page: 1