Y can't new creatu be able to be found

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
taylor1

6:10am Aug 2 2011

Normal User

Y is it that the new creatu have to be seasonal or Credit shop pets y can't they bring out a pet that's as rare as a aukira but on a different planet and that

3/10 Calicos Obtained rmail me if u have any calicos or calico beans for sale or u would want one of my pets:) Because I use my IPod alot I won't be able to send proper rmails so wen I send u something reply in Yes or no PLZ that would make my life a whole lot easier
Scries

6:18am Aug 2 2011

Normal User

We have lots of non seasonal/CS pets already. I'm sure the staff is currently working on more. So there will most likely be more releases in the future of pets that can be found ^.^. The new pets won't all be CS or seasonal pets.

Please disregard my terrible avatar. It won't let me edit it...but apparently that's being worked on -_-
xeeroh

9:54am Aug 2 2011

In Training

There was just released a ton of freebie pets in the form of Calico colors. That was not a fast or easy feature to produce - in many ways a much larger project than a new pet design.

Overally I don't think production is focused on adding more 'easy' pets to the game because there are already so many! But we have plenty creatu releases planned that are not CS or seasonal :}

Juke

3:46am Aug 5 2011

Content Manager

Oh my god Kraine. Made my day right there. -broke as a joke, so she can't buy credits-

Just hope this Velociraptor-planned-thing isn't CS. :C It'd be funny. I imagine a Sepia 'Raptor to look like my Fursona.

Go to page: 1