There really isn't a subject...

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
LadyTsunade

6:53am Jan 4 2010

Normal User

1. Ok. Let’s start with trades. People should have a limit as to how many they can have up at once, and after a while, they should just disappear or something. I mean LOOK at the trades!! It’s incredible!! [in a bad way] Or you should only have a set number of trades you can set up. And this counts for other things like auctions for pets, things, and don't forget Pet trades.
  2. You know how you can subscribe to magazines and things, then you get things telling you that there are new things? Well, you should be ble to subscribe to forums and blogs and things. I've lost plently a forum because I couldn't get on in a while.
  3. And when ypu post things in the forums, on the side ou can see your user name and avatar right? Well it should also say what rank you are on rescreatu too. For example, Artist, Support, User, ect.
  4. It also used to show how many posts you've made too. Maybe that can come back? It stoppped after V2 came out.
  5. It should also say if you're online or not too. I know theres the whole "Users Online" page, but when you're wanting to see if someone else in one that you're in the forums with, why do you have to change pages just to find out?
  6. And maybe there can be something on your profile or something telling you if any of your Respals ar online.
  7. And if the site needs more money, maybe there should be something in the CS Shop where you can pay to change the color of your user name luike they a while back. Or maybe you can buy something that makes your account special somehow? And you can pay mnthly for it to stay that way or something.
  8. And when you make a trade andthe other person accepts or declines your offer, it should say the other user name, and maybe the trades can have numbers? That way you can tell what trade was just accepted or declined. [In the alert]

~~~~~~~~> More to come! 8D Please comment and tell me what you think!

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
username

10:23am Jan 4 2010

Normal User

i agree with basically all of what you said, but if you could pay to change the color of your username it could get really confusing especially since the different types of staff are different colors.
mercyme6

10:52am Jan 4 2010

Normal User

i agree with everything and........... how much are you willing to sale blossoming and Cedarheart for?

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/112/872/original/mlp%20guess.jpg?1302464203 OH MAH GIZZLE. ANGEL'S BACK.
LadyTsunade

1:22pm Jan 4 2010

Normal User

Username: Yes. Maybe you couldn't choose staff colors? xD It was a fun idea anyways!

Yoshi

5:52pm Jan 4 2010 (last edited on 5:53pm Jan 4 2010)

Normal User

I would pretty well like to see number four return.. I remember when the new Forum was launched, it was said that post count would be shown again with v2, and that it was simply v1's inability to support it that kept us all at zero. Now v2's been around for nine months, and we still all have no posts. I kinda want to see how many posts I've made in the past year.

Other than that, not much to say on my part; I support most of them. I do oppose the online/offline thing a bit, but.. I guess it probably doesn't matter that much. x3 And it seems a little unlikely that colored names would return. Everyone who had a purple name in the old Shoutbox is now black again. I'm guessing that was done to reduce confusion.

Dustfeather

6:53pm Jan 4 2010

Normal User

Agree with most of it-

I agree mostly with this one. There's a seriously overwhelming amount of trades out there, and it would be a good thing to clear some up. However, as much as a limit sounds like a good idea, it might not work for party owners. Most of them have newbie packs set up there. 'Course, they could just do all other normal transfers (not newbie packs) through regular means. Inventory, Quickstock etc.

I very much like the idea of subscribing to blogs and threads- maybe a max of 5 subions at a time per user or something. It would be nice to keep tabs on important topics, like your own advertisement or a contest you've decided to enter.

Sounds like a good idea. I don't see anything wrong with it. :D Should be fairly easy to implement, too.

It would be nice if the post count returned, but it's not urgent or anything. It's just nice to be able to see how much you've posted, and how active others are too.

Well, that would pretty much defeat the purpose of the Users Online page. The amount of users online is already displayed elsewhere, and most people don't just go randomly check to see who's on and who's not. Usually it's for specific purposes, like roleplays, right? It would be handy but it's not necessary. Plus, you don't have to change pages to go see, just make a new tab. ;o

My opinion on this is actually different than above. It wouldn't hurt to be able to see at a moment's notice if any of your buddies is there to chat. :3

I don't agree with the coloured username thing. Now that staff are all a bunch of different shades and colours, it would get pretty confusing. :p

Eh, not really necessary, but I guess it's a nice idea.

Dustfeather -> Sparrow -> Universe
LadyTsunade

4:19am Jan 8 2010

Normal User

I see how 8 doesn't seem like much, but when you get an alert say "You trade has been declined" And thhats it, whats the point of getting the alert if you don't know who the trade was for, what it was for, or what you offered? Or when you get an alert saying "You trade has been excepted" good luck trying to figure out what is new in your inventory unless you screenie your page or something.

5 doesn't defeat the purpose of anything. If you're in the fourms, the online/offline thing would tell you immediatly if that particular person was on or not. That way you wouldn't have to open a new page or a new tab. And then the online page would still serve a purpose for other reasons.

More Ideas!
~>~>~>~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~

9.  There should be something that brings users back after the join. Maybe a daily questions in the updates, and you answer the question. Then, if you get it right you get a special item that you can only get by answering the question right. Or TU

10. There should be more games. And I don't understanding why they can't be flash, but they don't have to be either. There could be Sudoku or Matching Games, and we could change them around a bit so that they're more like Rescreatu! xD For example you use items around Rescreatu for the Sudoku games, we could even call it "RESdoku" And if you win you coul get the items you used in the game. Same for the matching game. If you win, you get the items that were on the carsds you were playing with.

iheartyou919

4:29am Jan 8 2010

Normal User

I agree with (1), except for the pet trades part.

I agree with (2) entirely.

I agree with (3), (4), (5).

I very strongly love the idea in (6).

I don't think the colors thing (7) is so great, but maybe you could pay to have something special about your account.

(8) is a great idea, too. :D

Love is unconquerable. For love needs not the pleasure of outward beauty, as it takes great pride in the inward. Love needs not the cushion of luxury and riches, for lovers tend to grow closer in strife. Love needs not fame, for those true to love will not host greed.
LadyTsunade

12:25am Mar 13 2010

Normal User

bump

InfernoFire

12:29am Mar 13 2010

Normal User

I agree with 2, I would do that for sure. I would love to subscribe to blogs and forums 

gothgirl54

12:30am Mar 13 2010

Normal User

Yup, I agree with all that, except maybe the colored usernames thing.  I think the Respal idea would be great though.   :D

What sort of morbidity is this?!
LadyTsunade

1:29am Mar 13 2010

Normal User

Yeah. I think that I just put that down becasue it poped into my head and sounded like a good way to stimulate some flowing TU or something... i don't know! XD But hey, anything is possible if you beleeeaavvee

8O

jani1996

1:35am Mar 13 2010

Normal User

USERNAME-yah, but then, the staff is only: purple, blue, orange, and green and light green. well, then we can jst have yellow, or pink, or lime green, or a turqouise, neon pink. catch my drift? lol. and i DEFINITLY agree with number~5. how u can see who is online and stuff, right? i agree with others as well :] and i tihnk they should make more things, i meen more CREATU and more books!!! and u should be able to like have an ALERT when u win a pet in auction, right?

well thts all im saying, anyone agree? lol.

if u wanna hear MORE about the ideas i got for this sight, there GOOD GOOD ideas :D so RMAIL if u wanna hear more. tht goes for you staff too!!!

LaLa-DollFace<3
LadyTsunade

4:09am Mar 22 2010

Normal User

bump

Ohso

8:35pm Mar 22 2010

Normal User

There are some nice suggestions in there, LadyTsunade.

Photobucket
Go to page: 1