The hatchery (please don't kill me!)

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Yukiko

1:27pm Aug 14 2010

Normal User

Umm, I was thinking.. The hatchery is a really good thing.. And I love all the eggs, but.. Can't there be some kind of limitation? I know that one can only pick 100 eggs a day, but could you maybe put in some kind off egg folder?

What I'm meaning is that there could be options in the hatchery, where you can filter what kind of eggs you want to pick up, and how many. Let's say you don't want any Ahea eggs, then you can change that option in the hatchery, and then you won't have to be bothered by requests to pick up that egg. I know that one can just navigate to another place to deny the request, but still.. And if one just want to hold a maximum of 20 eggs in the hatchery, one can change that option too. Or still choose to have an unlimited amount of eggs.

These were just suggestions, but I think it would be good to have such a system.

Without darkness, there wouldn't be light, without sound, there wouldn't be silence, without chaos, there wouldn't be peace, without doubt, there wouldn't be faith..
Lilith

2:42pm Aug 14 2010

If this were to happen, it would completely change the rarity of eggs, since you'd be eliminating the more common ones. Everyone would take advantage of the fact that you could filter out the more common eggs, and only hunt the rare ones, and that would end up making the eggs and creatu lose a lot of their worth.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚♫ and the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate ♫**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚
Renaissance

6:10pm Aug 14 2010

Normal User

What Broken said.

Besides, that, you can already turn of random events, so ;x

rainbow12

3:22pm Aug 15 2010

Normal User

no support

just do not pick up the eggs you do not want! they are already in alphabetical order so they are basically IN folders! This system would be annoying

felineLOVER

9:02pm Aug 15 2010

Normal User

No support... I agree with all of the above xD

By Me
I'm Feline♥
Sven

2:53pm Aug 20 2010

Normal User

I agree with broken, some rare creatu are already being treated very commonly.

"Rather be dead than cool." - Kurt Cobain
Go to page: 1