Searh People's Wishlists ;)

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Breeze

6:06pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

I think we should be able to search items and a list of people who have that item on their wishlists should show up.  I guess the point of doing this would be that if you had an item, but you didn't know what to do with it, you could look up to see who wants that item, and so you could sell/give the item to them ^^

I don't know xD I'm bored~

Support?  Or Dislike?

username

6:27pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

never really thought about it before... but good idea
Makah

6:35pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

It's not a bad idea and it wouldn't hurt anyone =3 It's not uber necessary and urgent either, but it would help~ I support ^^

Reeses

9:12pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

I'd like that.  Support.

Wat.
ಠ_ಠ
Youngs

1:31am Oct 10 2009

Normal User

Sounds good. =D

Photobucket
Yaizhbeen

8:00am Oct 10 2009

Normal User

Well, it wouldn't hurt anyone, but I doubt it would be of much use. People usually have uber expensive items - CS eggs, beans - on their wishlists, not something that others tend to just give away to random users (if they want to give it to a friend, they can look up that person's wishlist easily). Also the other reason why people put an item on their wishlist is that they would like one, but cannot afford it right now. So even if you would like to sell it to them, they most probably wouldn't have enough TU for it (otherwise they would have already bought one, and it wouldn't be a wish).

On the other hand it might be useful for selling hard-to-sell rare items or giving away average items for junk-collectors, so I support (doubt I would ever use it though :-P).

Breeze

9:01pm Oct 10 2009

Normal User

Bump :)

Go to page: 1