regarding kir's payment.

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
vhdcat24

6:00pm Oct 12 2010

Normal User

hello fellow users, staff of creatu,

in light of the ever raising prices of colored pets for kir's quests. i think it is only fair for kir to give a pay raise for the more expensive pets. as an example for the reason behind this request.

kir asking for albino pets they usually cost 5 mil and above unless you're lucky enough to have that particular pet in your showroom. paying 5 mil or more and recieving 100 k after turning in the pet seems like a very small victory. 

i thank you very much for the time and attention.

sincerely,

vhdcat24

Aliit ori'shya tal'din. (Family is more than blood(lines). )

Friends, Family, are the best treasures!

I have an order for one of these Creatu: blonde Mirabilis

Carcass

6:52pm Oct 12 2010

Normal User

I support this. I can understand natties but paying millions of tu and only getting a portion back isn't very..can't think of a word. Anyways, he should probably give a raise with some of these creatu he's asking for.

Kir\'s Current Request: Blonde Murren. Rmail if you have one for a cheap price!
Yaizhbeen

7:36pm Oct 12 2010

Normal User

No support.

First, exactly that loss during the quests is what becomes the value of ivik (or any other prize) in the end.

Second, Kir's role in the game is not to increase the user's wealth in the game but to decrease it. The inflation all over Res is sign of that tu is way too easy to get, and it's value is decreased. (And by the way Kir does pay 100k for sepias that cost like 2000 tu, and noone complains then.)

Caya

9:43pm Oct 12 2010

Normal User

No support.
*Pokes Yaiz's post*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
dreamersfantasy

12:55am Oct 13 2010

Normal User

I also say no support~ just about any pet can be free for you to get and turn in~ just collect the eggs and hatch~ you can do that with seasonals too :P And if you get a good color~ don't sell it if your doing these quests~ hold on to it because more than likely sooner or later he we ask you for it and then you'd either have to try hatching again or shell out the tu your not wanting to spend

My Dream Banner made by Reeses
Renaissance

6:16am Oct 13 2010

Normal User

No support, for the reason that Yaiz already said. The real reward is the kir point, not the tu. It's just an extra bonus.

Detneth106

11:51am Oct 13 2010

Normal User

No support.

Logo
Dragon393

6:58pm Oct 18 2010

Normal User

hhm, i think in exchange, instead of more tu, a rare item that is difficult to get other wise :3

~
Yaizhbeen

7:03pm Oct 18 2010

Normal User

"hhm, i think in exchange, instead of more tu, a rare item that is difficult to get other wise :3"

*points to Kir's shop*

ReapersPlaymate

7:24pm Oct 18 2010

Normal User

No support. I agree with Yaiz. Sorry. 8c

Hi.
Dragon393

8:03pm Oct 23 2010

Normal User

yaiz: i posted that b4 i saw the shop, sry

~
Twintkitty

9:37pm Oct 23 2010

Normal User

No support ;C My theory is , if you really want that ivik/goodies from Uldavi, you'll work hard for it, no matter the cost.

druu

12:27am Oct 27 2010

Normal User

No support.
Go to page: 1