Kir's Quest Suggestion

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Insane

9:20am Jul 24 2012 (last edited on 9:22am Jul 24 2012)

Normal User

I'd love to try and continue on my Kir's quest, as I'm sure all of us would, but just like last time, K1r's asked for something incredibly hard very early on. Last time, my seventh quest was an albino leverene, this time my tenth or so is a silver kurrabi. I'm in absolutely no place to even attempt to get one of these, so I was thinking...Why not make it more like the other quests, and have a "Skip Assignment" option? Although, this option would send you back to 0 points. It could be added under the "Give Pet" option, and would have a confirmation screen "Are you sure you wish to skip this assignment? Doing so will remove all of your quest points. Y/N"

Of course, feel free to talk about it and change it up. :D I'm open to all suggestions for it. 

"An Insane is a small creature that zips from person to person at hyper speed, stealing wallets and hearts in equal measure..." -Dmann
Angelica1

9:23am Jul 24 2012

Normal User

Yes... This would be very nice except for the part of losing all the points... We should be allowed to skip some quests because some of them are very hard

I love Pain I hated it at first But I gradually succumbed Soon I will feel nothing I will drift Into the wind And slowly cease to exist But the only thing that will follow me Even In Death Is The familiar Feeling Of Pain!
Insane

9:36am Jul 24 2012

Normal User

I think that not loosing the points would make it too easy and, honestly, not as fun. But thank you for your support and ideas :D

"An Insane is a small creature that zips from person to person at hyper speed, stealing wallets and hearts in equal measure..." -Dmann
YoursTruly

4:37am Jul 26 2012

Normal User

Nah. Kir is meant to be hard. Try hard enough, you will, eventually, be able to afford the things you need. Skipping it will take away that sense of determination, that you MUST get THIS pet.

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Kanna

9:59pm Aug 10 2012

Normal User

OH PLEASE YES! I'm on my second quest and i have to bring an albino Zaphyo!!! Like how unfair is that >:(

Kanna is awesome\r\nImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
NinjaWarriors

6:14pm Aug 11 2012

Normal User

Oh yes. First quest = Albino Jaaku. </3 Except you dont loose the points, I mean, all that work on points for nothing.

Fang

6:15pm Aug 11 2012

Normal User

I think this is a great idea ^_^

Omni Love ❤

Fang

6:16pm Aug 11 2012

Normal User

Yeah, I would like to keep my points :/

Omni Love ❤

Insane

6:25pm Aug 11 2012 (last edited on 6:26pm Aug 11 2012)

Normal User

I think it wouldn't be fair to be able to keep the points. Some people wouldn't use the skip pet feature and do it legitly and then to have people that just skip all the 'hard' pets and still be able to get a galta/ivik egg doing only naturals. Just doesn't seem fair to me. Maybe it wouldn't take all of your points, maybe it would set you back half, or however many points that pet was worth.

"Here is your assignment: Albino vaspi. I will reward you with 100,00 TU and 5 points.

Give Pet
Skip Pet

Are you sure you want to skip this pet? Doing so will result in the loss of five points. 
Y/N"

Some thing like that. 

Clouding

12:07pm Aug 12 2012

Normal User

I don't support. Kir is meant to be hard, and isn't recommended to do unless your willing to spend uber amounts of tu. If you want to skip a pet, all of your points should be lost. It's only fair.

But I dunno, I still think you shouldn't be able to skip quests.
It's supposed to be hard anyway. Not just skip it when you get a pet you don't want to do. :/

I am online..
Bucky

7:58pm Aug 12 2012

Normal User

I feel like there would be a problem if you were just given the option to skip a quest, because users who get stuck on the first pet would be skip and skip and skip until they find a pet that's easy enough for them to obtain.

If anything, the option to skip should be earned, so maybe it would be better if there was an item you could buy in the prize shop that allowed you to skip once? for maybe 20 points?

Anyways, I think skips should result in the lost of all gained points because as mentioned above, kir's quest is meant to be hard. However it might be good if you were able to stay the same level regardless of using a skip or not.

sorry if this sounds confusing and doesn't make sense because i'm really tired :U

<---HA by shino || Buck by Zen--->
Patrick

12:16am Aug 13 2012

Administrator

We have discussed ways to allow players to skip a quest and sometime in the future this will likely be an option. You have to remember though - if we ever release an option like this it will be severely limited and costly. We do not want players skipping every hard creatu assignment they receive.
Go to page: 1