Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Mushrooms

7:53pm Aug 8 2010

Normal User

Support.

SethAngel

11:31am Aug 12 2010

Normal User

You guys pat did say himself kir's quest isn't going to be changed. Originally it was going to be more loower colors, but he cahgned it. This is a suggestion to help in a way that DOESN'T change kir's quest like pat said he wouldn'. Pat is king I'm just trying to find another solution, really wish you could support but oh well :'3 and alot of people have said that ian, but like i stated pat isn't going to change it.

John 3:16
SethAngel

11:37am Aug 12 2010

Normal User

Also, it wouldn't be fair for all the users who turned in like 34 albinos to get an ivik, if all of the sudden the ratio cahnged. :3

Yoshi

1:23pm Aug 12 2010 (last edited on 1:27pm Aug 12 2010)

Normal User

I kind of can't help but think this would help at first, then eventually turn things around and actually start hurting.. It would make people hatch more naturals than they already do. Sure, prices would skyrocket in the beginning, but then what happens when the excitement eventually dies down? I'm sure Ranchers would keep hatching even after buyers stop buying. We already have enough people who think every Creatu should be hatched just so they can get some measly bit of tu out of it, or so it can 'go to a good home.'

DecemberMoon

8:15am Aug 13 2010

Normal User

I think this is a reasonable enough idea, personally.
Staryulynn

2:54pm Aug 13 2010

Normal User

I support, but maybe.. the quest would only be available for a certain amount of time?

-and a new day will dawn, for those who stand long, and the forest will echo with laughter-
ilovetoshiro

9:41am Aug 14 2010

Normal User

Support.

I think it is a good idea, because it will also clear out the forest with all the spam names. 

Ikkaku: Rescue her? How many of you are here? Seven? Maybe eight?
Ichigo: Five people and a cat
SethAngel

2:26pm Aug 14 2010

Normal User

You do have a good point, mabye it should be this quest is around for only a certian amount of time :3 I'll add that

Gunmetal

4:38pm Aug 17 2010 (last edited on 4:40pm Aug 17 2010)

Normal User

With the exception of natural seasonals (which will always be affordable, but could stand to be a little less common) it is impossible for natural pets which can be found all year to have value.

Their names can have value and their stats can have value but the actual natural pet itself never ever will be valuable. There are three hatches a day and no pet more common.

A natural of any species for any player is pretty much guaranteed. Any rarer colour can be traded for endless amounts of naturals and there are so many in play that to remove them would be close to impossible. Not only that, but it would be pointless.

If you want fewer pets in play then you have to cut their production as well as their supply.

For a natural pet to be valuable there has to be something below it. That something would need to be nothing which would require fewer daily hatches and an extremely high chance of hatches failing. I mean literally you would have to be going days and days and days without a successful hatch.

Pet Quest was designed for rarer pets. Anything it has done to sepia through ginger is a bonus.

You all know I want nothing more than a balanced pet market, but valuable naturals is not the right thing to be aiming for.

Darkfire62

2:26pm Aug 18 2010 (last edited on 2:28pm Aug 18 2010)

Normal User

Support!

Although, I don't think it should be only naturals. I've not been asked for any color below black from Kir. Maybe one for those below it?

Hoolahoop

3:36pm Aug 18 2010

Normal User

Supppoooorrrt!!!!!!!!

I think res should have more of these quest/plot things where they reward you a set of eggs :) its funner than refreshing a page 10000+ times.

AlixHayden

2:29pm Aug 28 2010

Normal User

Total support!
SethAngel

10:17pm Sep 1 2010

Normal User

Closeing this and asking for a staff to delete it....

fizzyizze

11:23pm Sep 1 2010

Normal User

Support? x3 I think?

Go to page: 1, 2, 3