Different 'theme' affects

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Frayz

1:53pm Jan 26 2013 (last edited on 2:11pm Jan 27 2013)

Normal User

In my opinion there should be an effect for each planet once per season/year or so.

Reiflem- fire, lava, dark type effect

Relcore- grassy, flowery, camoflauge, earthy

Atquati- since there is already frost light effect for the 'wintery season' there should be another effect in a year or season

that would include a swampy, muddy-type look

Scria- Already there has been a stardust effect, but that was more related towards a quest based, inter alia

Another type of effect should include, clouds/mist, rainbow, tinted: light colors such as tints of blue, pink, lavender, or some other color

I understand that this process may be difficult for the artists and trying to make everything go together, but these ideas are based off of other peoples thoughts and ideas of what new color or dye color of creatu should be and my opinion is also scrambled in the list of effects.

Other effects include- undead which has also been added prior to the frost light affect

Anyone who has any other ideas, contributions, or daydreams of effects of each planet, overall for the creatu, or even certain creatu feel free to post here <3

rn
Juke

8:26pm Jan 26 2013

Content Manager

So you're talking about effects, right? And not the site's overall theme?

(Either way I support)

Frayz

2:10pm Jan 27 2013

Normal User

Yeah just effects and what different ones there should be

rn
Meg

2:30pm Jan 27 2013

Normal User

I don't think that the stardust effect counts for Scria, because it will eventually be for all pets :U If you look up in the item database "stardust", it will give you four different types of stardust, indicating there will be a stardust festival yearly-ish for each of the four planets.

Support though. I think a watery type of affect for atquati would be cool. Like have the images ripple and such, instead of be ice.

Frayz

2:32pm Jan 27 2013 (last edited on 2:33pm Jan 27 2013)

Normal User

Yes I know that it will be for all planets, but I am informing others of current effects and once the stardust effect reaches all creatu then it will be modified

rn
Shadly

4:08pm Jan 27 2013

Normal User

I don't really support this seeing as we already have a lot of effects and their are a lot of things that the artists already need to work on instead of adding more effects, it would also be more work for the coders who have a Lot on their plate.
It's a good idea and it sounds cool but it probably won't happen.

Frayz

5:15pm Jan 27 2013

Normal User

Yeah I understand these ideas are just for future reference or for different seasonal quest/egg hunts, and other stuff

rn
xeeroh

11:36am Jan 31 2013

In Training

This basic idea was the inspiration for Effects and there is development and production happening with it ;D

Stardust will be expanded to all the Planets eventually.

Feel free to continue discussion of this concept, it could make a handy production reference for the project!

Macdp

6:56pm Feb 11 2013

Normal User

Support, one day there's likely going to be a large collection of various effects, and this might be something to work on.
Not sure how difficult it should be to obtain these, however.

they/them/theirs :)
Go to page: 1