Can Our Pets 'Hang' With Us Please? (Suggestion!)

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
HanaImakura67

4:14pm Feb 29 2012

Normal User

I would like to suggest an option to let our selected pet show up with our avatars in Forums. Not really useful, but cool, no? However, I do not know the actual cons to if this were to be implemented, so I would like users to discuss the pros and cons here if they would like to. The only thing I can think of is maybe the pages might load a bit slower because of the amount of new data. So to start with at least, there ya go! One pro and one con. :) If anyone wants to build on this, please feel free to!

Graveyardfox

6:04pm Feb 29 2012

Normal User

This is something that will be implemented in the future. Patrick has said that you will eventually be able to have your active Creatu stand with your HA. You can already see this with the Shop NPC HAs where they have a pet standing beside them. And although this feature isn't working as of now, in the Pet Species list under Information, there's already the setup where you will be able to preview Creatu with your HA in the future.
However, I don't have an actual idea on how long this will take to be added.

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
HanaImakura67

11:03pm Feb 29 2012

Normal User

@Graveyardfox
Oh! ^_^ Thank you again for the info, Graveyardfox! I hope this can be done as soon as they can get it done! I'd really love it! :)

Patrick

7:54pm Mar 2 2012

Administrator

Yep, we are still working on all the art for it. It is one of several large projects our artists are working on. We have a lot of cool things in the works that just aren't ready yet!
Go to page: 1