Rescreatu - Virtual Pet Game

"Exchange tu for credits at 100,000 tu/ 1 credit..." I think it is REALLY overpriced!!!

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
LaCortori

5:16pm Apr 22 2010

Normal User

Come on guys! Who has several 100k to throw away? I don't! I think something like 25,000 tu for 1 credit is more reasonable, don't you? Please take this into consideration, and comment away!

Photobucket
Caya

5:31pm Apr 22 2010

Normal User

A Natural Colored Jelly Bean is worth around 3.5mil because of how many credits it's worth. If the credits were 25k a piece it would be nice, but it would also cut the worth of all the items in there. I see 100k as being a reasonable price.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
wolfspirit25

5:31pm Apr 22 2010

Normal User

It normally costs real money to get credits, they're like a perk for people who are dedicated to the site or want to boost it and help it grow. We're lucky we can buy them for tu at all and 100k isn't that hard to make. I think it's fine as it is.

Dustfeather

9:34pm Apr 22 2010

Normal User

Agree with Uwi and Wolf. 100k is perfectly reasonable, and it's a huge advantage for those of us who can't or don't use real money to buy things from the CS. I'd say we're lucky.

Dustfeather -> Sparrow -> Universe
 _Ranvier

9:55pm Apr 22 2010 (last edited on 11:30am Apr 27 2010)

Normal User

Lol, that's not me, but I agree that it is reasonable. xD
EDIT:
The current price of 100k is reasonable...
Lol I'm such a derp I sounded like I agreed the other way. |D

xeeroh

10:24pm Apr 22 2010

In Training

I think it's pretty cool users have the option to purchase credits with game money at all. Not all games like this give that option.

The high price ensures that the people purchaseing credits play the game frequently to earn the tu to buy credits, which in it's own way is as helpful as monetary donations.

Addtionally, no one needs any item from the credit shop to play the game. The  Credit shop just offers nice perks.

If anything I say credits should cost MORE tu, so you'll all be forced give us your real monehz for you Res-fix!

Yoshi

10:28pm Apr 22 2010

Normal User

You're just too sizzlin', Uweh. ;o

But, yah. The whole reason those items are expensive is to make buying them worth it. Sure, I wasted half my tu on the most recent Credit Shop items released, but if they weren't that valuable I probably wouldn't even bother. It would seem a little pointless to get them - like all these infinite seasonal items I never manage to collect. o3o I'd like to get them, but it's not a must-have thing.

So, considering the Credit Shop is apparently Res' main means of income, I think maybe they'd like to keep it worth it to buy Credit Shop items.

Nessie

9:51am Apr 23 2010

Normal User

I don't support, I think it would be better to raise the exchange rate to 200,000 for one credit or higher because that might convince people that you don't get enogh credits for your money aqnd that it would be better to buy them with real money. :D

Lolbot

3:44am Apr 24 2010

Normal User

Also the value of Aerix eggs and the like would rise, by like, double the amount :D

But 200k seems a little out there :o I think 150k would be good, so it would cost 30,000,000 instead of 40,000,000.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yoshi

11:20am Apr 24 2010

Normal User

Eeh.. That seems like the kind of thing that would make a lot of people mad. o_o Res has survived this long, so I'd say it's safe to suppose there is enough money coming in through the Credit Shop. More value in our items is always good, but maybe we should just.. leave the rate alone. It seems fine as it is.

SaruSaru

2:14pm Apr 24 2010

Normal User

I agree 100% with Yoshi. The current rate is just fine, imho. If you want to make the CS merchandise more expensive, just raise the prices of the goods, not the exchange rate for the credits. XD

Makah

3:57pm Apr 24 2010

Normal User

Leave the exchange rate alone, it's good as it is ._.

Fantasybeing

2:49pm Apr 25 2010

Normal User

100k is just fine cause you have to buy credits or trade up with 100k. Plus they put it high cause they need to make money in order to have money to run this sight. A web site isn't free

Adopt one today! Please Click, or He might die.. :(
Patrick

11:30am Apr 26 2010

Administrator

We don't entirely want people spending game currency to buy credits. We've only added the option for those of you who can't afford to buy the CS items with real money. The 100,000 will never go down, if anything - up.
Go to page: 1