'My Posts'

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
De

4:50pm Nov 13 2013 (last edited on 4:55pm Nov 13 2013)

Normal User

edit: i read through the already suggested and there was an option to 'view your posts' but this is more a view the threads you have posted on? I don't know if this is too similar, I can completely edit this out if you like!

I don't know if this has been suggested before, but a while ago I was looking through the forums trying to find some of my earlier threads that had since been lost. Not to necro-post or anything, just to look at them. I didn't find any easily, and I wished that there was a my posts little forum category button.

Kind of like the chickensmoothie my posts [not trying to steal, but using it as a general idea], where you click on a link somewhere on the page (maybe in that set of links under your avatar preview, with the 'tu' and 'class' and things?) and it takes you to a list of all of the threads you've replied to. It could like just like a forum category itself, with the yellow image if unread, and the blue if read!

I don't know, I'd just find it quite useful and entertaining, and the people who get heaps of alerts from subscribing to threads and things wouldn't need to subscribe, more just post. Also the people that have multiple of their own threads that they are subscribed to, may want to bump one up, but can't easily access it because their alerts are full of one particularly active thread's posts.

Just a suggestion on my behalf, I'm not sure what others will think. :)

BUYING GINGER VASPI!\r\n

deviantart: punkeon

Dustfeather

12:37am Nov 14 2013

Normal User

Support! This would be really handy I think c: Especially in busy forum sections like Sales and Trades, or when you just can't seem to find that one art thread with the drawings you liked.

Dustfeather -> Sparrow -> Universe
Jenny

11:34pm Dec 22 2013

Normal User

Support.

i’m such a gamer uwu
Frank

9:55pm Dec 25 2013

Normal User

NECROPOSTING IS NOT ALLOWED

Go to page: 1