'Incubate all' button

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
NekoLemur

10:22pm Aug 26 2009

Normal User

I am sick and tired about hving to repeativly continue to incubate egs i think a button like this will reduce time and effort also you can do other things with ease!

Call me Spyro plz! Motto: Growing old is invetible, Growing up is optional!
Nortriker

11:17pm Aug 26 2009

Normal User

That's actually the point, to make you do it and spend effort. That's why it was put into effect. I really hope and don't think this will be put into effect.

Youngs

12:10am Aug 27 2009

Normal User

Maybe like a check box nect to each egg then a button that says, "Incubate Selected Eggs" would be nice? So at least we do something instead of just clicking some simple button, that would be kind of boring.

Photobucket
NekoLemur

1:42am Aug 27 2009

Normal User

I understand Perfectly guys i like your idea youngs!

Call me Spyro plz! Motto: Growing old is invetible, Growing up is optional!
Yaizhbeen

4:37am Aug 27 2009

Normal User

There is no need for such button. Just go the long way and click them all if you want to incubate them all. You cannot hatch more than 3 eggs a day anyway, so actually there is no need to incubate all. Incubate the three you want to hatch the next day.

nighting

4:46am Aug 27 2009

Normal User

what... time? effort? what are you talking about??? XD

what's the problem with clicking on 3 (or only 1) eggs each day? 3 seconds, done!
the incubated eggs do not even reset overnight so it's easy to prevent time loss.

wolfspirit25

1:27pm Aug 27 2009

Normal User

There's a reason incubation was implemented. It's already cut down a bit on hatches because people hatch too early sometimes. I don't think it should be easy to incubate that many eggs. In fact, I thinik that there should be a penalty for overincubating for too long, like the egg rots or something and just vanishes. It would cut down on people pre-incubating by a week.

Youngs

2:54pm Aug 27 2009

Normal User

Wolf, mm, I wouldn't want the egg to rot. I mean, what if there is a really rare egg that someone has? Would you want that to vanish?

Photobucket
wolfspirit25

5:14pm Aug 27 2009

Normal User

Well then, don't pre-incubate them, incubate them when you're ready to hatch them. Also, don't rot right away, rot after a day or two of not hatching them. The rotting would only happen if they were incubated for too long. If they were unincubated they wouldn't rot. If you don't want your rare egg to rot, you would simply not incubate them until you were ready to hatch them.

BlueBunny

10:30pm Aug 27 2009

Normal User

Well I think the incubate all idea is good. But if not, then I like the check box idea. It takes the page a while to load on my computer when I try to incubate each egg individually.

The Easero Fanatic of Res! Gimme your Easeros. ;o
Kir's Quest [8/120] Albino Veram: Rmail Me!
silverwolfy

10:44pm Aug 27 2009

Normal User

Why do you feel so strongly about pre-incubating wolfspirit? If you want to hatch your eggs and not wait like 25 minutes, why is that so bad? 

I like your idea of the incubate all button. I think the cheakbox would be even better ^^

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
wolfspirit25

10:53pm Aug 27 2009

Normal User

Because there's a reason incubation was made in the first place silverwolfy, to slow the rate of hatching. If you can just pre-incubate every egg you own, it kind of defeats the purpose.

Yaizhbeen

3:25am Aug 28 2009

Normal User

I support the idea of the eggs rotting. Or maybe they could just "cool down", and go back to unincubated state after a day or two, then they won't vanish, but you should reincubate them.

Reeses

12:37pm Aug 28 2009

Normal User

Yes, cooling them down would be good.  As they said, incubating was meant to slow down egg hatching, so putting an incubate all would be just as good as not having the incubating feature at all.  Clicking one at a time would make you spend time, whether you like it or not, to incubate and hatch the eggs.  I think I'm just repeating what the other said.  Anyways, that's just my opinion on this.  I personally don't think it requires that much work to click incubate for one egg and another click for the other egg(s) I want to be incubated.

Wat.
ಠ_ಠ
Go to page: 1