Problem with the browsers/Game scores don't send

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Merupi

11:01am Mar 1 2012

Normal User

Hi, sometimes when I play the flash games on a browser the game scores don't send.

Eg: I just scored over 800k on Cosmic Commander and the score didn't send.

It seems to happen usually when I get a higher score.

I use firefox, but the browser freezes and crashes when I send them usually from this browser, it works on internet explorer though (it still doesn't send all the scores sometimes though)

:(

Photobucket
Graveyardfox

2:32pm Mar 1 2012

Normal User

This is a known "problem" but unfortunately since it's a problem with your browser authenticating data and not Rescreatu itself, Res isn't responsible and can't fix it.

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Yoshi

4:20pm Mar 2 2012

Normal User

You might try using Google Chrome to get around this. I haven't played any of the Flash games in quite a while but I think using Chrome to play them instead of Firefox usually worked.

IpetsLE22

11:46am Mar 3 2012

Normal User

@Yoshi: I'm having the same problems, yet I use Chrome too.

elle x x x
Graveyardfox

12:27pm Mar 3 2012

Normal User

I have the problem with Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox. They kind of all went out one by one for me. First Firefox, then when I started playing in Chrome, it worked for a while then quit, then I even played them in Internet Explorer until it stopped working as well.

So switching browsers might help as a temporary solve, but they might end up having the same problem.

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Yoshi

2:54pm Mar 4 2012

Normal User

Huh. I guess I must have been doing that before it happened to Chrome too then. o:

That.. kind of sucks. 'S basically the whole reason I stopped playing Birds on a Wire all the time. Used to be really fun to try and make the leaderboard every day but then my scores stopped counting sometimes and it just got kind of aggravating to keep switching browsers. And now apparently they won't work at all, huh? :c

wolfspirit25

5:56pm Mar 4 2012

Normal User

If you haven't yet, try clearing cache and cookies. I know that fixed it for me at least for a while. Might work, might not. Won't hurt to try :)

Merupi

1:58pm Mar 8 2012

Normal User

ok thank you :)

Photobucket
Go to page: 1