Can't Hunt Uilus Eggs?

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
mythcreature

6:14am Jan 14 2016 (last edited on 6:16am Jan 14 2016)

Normal User

Pretty sure it's a glitch or bug of some sort, so I thought here would be the best place to mention it.

Yesterday I hit the thing to start the timer so I could hunt Uilus eggs. When I did it said "currently inactive". I thought I had gotten dates mixed up so I then looked at the update that said when hunting would end and it says the sixteenth of January. So, I went back to the activate hunt page, and noticed it said "Active!" just above the "currently inactive" part. The word "active! is clickable, so I clicked it, and it appears to simply refresh the page or send me to the top. I waited a little while to say anything hoping it was something that would be sorted out quickly, but now I'm worried time to go egg hunting will end or run out before it gets fixed.

Is the timer invisible? Is there a glitch that isn't letting me start hunting eggs? Did someone make a typo on the announcement and end up putting the wrong end date for the hunt?

Some help would be appreciated.

mythcreature

6:08am Jan 16 2016

Normal User

The option to begin hunting eggs popped up today for the Uilus. I was hoping whatever was wrong had been fixed, so I clicked to activate the hunt. It looks the exact same as before. Yellow "Active!" above "Currently inactive."

I guess I'll just try again next year and hope it works.

Tiffany

4:56pm Jan 26 2016 (last edited on 4:56pm Jan 26 2016)

Normal User

Have you tried sending in a support ticket to Rescreatu Staff Team?

Rmail > Support Ticket

You might get a quicker response from them and help then by this thread. Hopefully they will be able to help you with your issue.
Go to page: 1