Can't find bandana in wardrobe?

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
rikiyoi

8:45pm Oct 15 2011 (last edited on 9:05pm Oct 15 2011)

Normal User

Just brought a bandana, it is in my inventory. It indicate can be worn but I cannot seem to find it in my wardrobe...What went wrong??

Furthermore, is my items deleted when I try them on and decide it's better off not wearing them? I brought 2 robes and now they are like disappeared when I want to try them on slot 2 instead.

I can't find absolutely any clothing in the wardrobe other than 1 top and don't even dare to edit my image, trying some off to see effect because once I do so I won't be able to find it again. 

Third thing is. Where is this storage place from the quick stock page? I accidently put some in there and don't seem to find it anymore...?

...A lot of buttons aren't working either like some game (meiko cup), training option, battling option and such...

MidnightRainbows

2:24am Oct 16 2011 (last edited on 2:25am Oct 16 2011)

Normal User

The bandana isn't showing up because the artwork for it hasn't been finished yet. The training and battle areas are closed as of now but will be re-opened in the future. Accoriding to my knowledge Meiko cup was retired and won't be coming back. As for your clothes disappearing, I don't know, could be a V3 glitch, I'd send in a support ticket. Hope I could help. :3

Adopt one today!
Go to page: 1