1:35pm Jul 21 2010

Normal User

Story requirements

It is literate
some type of fantasy or magic
little romance if any
violence but don't go overboard
no wizards

I only want one story so only one person gets the job.

\r\n
nononolick

2:43pm Jul 21 2010

Normal User

I could write something, but just for fun. No money.

Why the cloud, Sunny?
kakelover

9:01pm Jul 21 2010

Normal User

really nono? that would be great! I insist on giving you at least 100k though.

\r\n
Fantasybeing

11:05pm Jul 21 2010

Normal User

Id write a story, but I never finish a story, so I don't want to disapoint you, sorry I couldn't join in :(

Adopt one today! Please Click, or He might die.. :(
Life

12:49am Jul 22 2010 (last edited on 12:58am Jul 22 2010)

Normal User

here's my story, let me know if there isn't enough fantasy/magic, or you want the creatu/names in the story to be changed. :D

It was cold, so very cold. And it was dark, so very dark. We entered the Ebony Kingdom, miles and miles below sea level, with tonnes and tonnes of water, pressing down on us. Keera and I had made it to the ebony kingdom, situated in the coldest of waters and the darkest of seas. The great figure loomed above our heads, emitting a dark, evil aura, sending multiple icy chills down our weakened spines. My blonde ahea, Tenagra, shuddered in immense fear, while his glowing scales were reduced to glittering beads of light. Tenagra was meant to lead the way through this abyss with his light, but his fears had overcome his ability to shine. It was Lyana who was shining brighter than ever, who took over this job. She was looking, with her ruby red eyes, into that dark world, her white scales glowing so very bright with courage and curiosity, to find out what lay within. She turned and looked at Keera with a gleeful face, before swinging her tail and swimming into the m*censored*ive darkness. Of course, we were forced to follow, for her scales were the only source of light so far. The light from Tenagra was pretty much reduced to nothing, with the exception of his fearful aqua blue eyes. However, I never blamed him, for he was only 12 days old. And the furthest he had ever gone was 2 miles below sea level, and that was with Lyana by his side all the time.

In the rusty old yellow submarine, I pressed the green button and stepped on the engine power, slowly picking up speed, and at the same time making sure Tenagra was following. It was only then I realised that Tenagra had plastered himself to the side of the gl*censored* windows, unwilling to swim independently. We moved on slowly, following the light in front of us, Lyana. The Ebony Kingdom was indeed, eerie, but it was more than we had ever expected. The Atquatians are living peacefully and happily now, but here, was the history that would never be erased. It has been ages, yet, it felt so recent, the smell of death and hatred so fresh, the feeling of revenge so great.

The entrance was gargantuan, so expansive that twenty elephants could walk through side by side with a comfortable amount of space between them. Lyana’s light could only reveal the bottom part of the gate, so I do not know how tall the gates were. I wondered, why the need for such big gates? We entered the kingdom. As slowly as the submarine could go, we ventured into the first section of the battle field. And boy was it big. The walls lay thick with green moss, with occasional Atquati and Reiflem flags lying about. There were cracked shields and broken swords scattered all around the stone grounds, but where were the bodies? Keera and I looked around for any traces of humans or creatu. I looked above, and it seemed that the ceiling had been blasted open. Lyana let out a hiss of surprise that caused us to look in her direction. We saw a door, a human sized door, so puny and small as compared to the m*censored*ive gates. Lyana swam forward and with a great whip of her tail, she sent the door flying open, with a boom to accompany too.

We led on further into the new section, and both Keera and I let out a gasp of terror and shock. We saw human skeletons, twisted and folded in unnatural positions, lonely skulls rolled about in the current. Swords stuck out of human and creatu ribcages alike, while an Atquati flag jutted out from a crack in the stone floor in the middle of the room. The ceiling had been blasted here as well. It was clear that Atquati had won, forcing the citizens of Reiflem to move to the dreaded land of fire and death.

The human sized door slammed shut suddenly, sending our stomachs for a ride, my shock so great that my heart could have missed more than a beat. I heard a thump, and Keera lay on the floor, out cold. She must have gotten too much of a fright. I saw a dark, shapeless figure, unmoving, and evil. A glint of shining blue caught my eye: the long lost jewel of the seas. Its owner, hailed to be king of Atquati. Atquati’s ruler has been found, but alas, what evil being it is! Lyana bolted upwards, hooking her long tail to the submarine, pulling us up with her. I stepped on the engine, and pulled it to the max; we gained height, and saw the light in our eyes. At last.

The joy was short lived, for I saw no trace of Tenagra. A sickening screech from far away sent me falling to my knees in agony and pain. I sobbed and cried for my newborn ahea, gone so fast, his life a flash, ending in fright and pain. It was then I heard a familiar whistle. High-pitched, melodious, and joyful.

“Te... Te... Tenagra?” I stammered weakly, looking up into the pure blue seas through the gl*censored* windows. And there, a young blonde ahea, shining more brightly than ever, with a sapphire jewel slung around his neck on a gold chain, and the smile of the purest joy I had ever seen. The new King of Atquati: my Tenagra.

so, watcha think? :D

kakelover

8:14am Jul 22 2010

Normal User

((I like it! Unfortunately I promised my 650k to someone else but I do have 438,517 tu left over and I'll give that to you. Sorry, I meant to close this thread after I made the deal but I forgot.))

\r\n
kakelover

8:19am Jul 22 2010 (last edited on 9:38pm Jul 22 2010)

Normal User

((Wait 464,472 tu now))

\r\n
Life

5:51am Jul 23 2010

Normal User

It's fine 300k will do. >:D ohmygosh i'm so mean. :D
kakelover

10:02pm Jul 23 2010

Normal User

you are not mean! *sending tu* thanks for the story!

\r\n
Life

11:36pm Jul 23 2010

Normal User

LOL! Thanks! :D
Go to page: 1