10:43am Nov 29 2009

Normal User

Bump

._.
Foo

5:58pm Nov 30 2009

Normal User

Type of Story (pet page, profile page, something else): Profile. :3

Subject of Story (which pet, you, a friend, some random animal, etc): The soon-to-be GaS Omni Foofles. xD

(Optional) Topic of Story (if you have a specific topic you want written about, a day in their lives, their history, whatever): Erm~ nothing in particular~ o3o

Style of Story (narrative, flashback, first person, whatever): Flashback? :D

Mood of Story (happy, sad, doesn't matter, etc): Nostalgic. XD

Length of Story (really short, as long as you want, whatever): Short. :3

Background (a little of what the main focus of the story likes to do, their personality, just a little something to work off of): Me. ;o I totally never evbuur get mad. And...I love cooking. o3o And drawing.

Cost (how much you're willing to pay for this): I'm tottally going to pay you like 2mil as soon as my stocks go well. o3o

And maybeh some moar art? :D

Optional: What they look like (if you want me to include appearance, I need to know what they look like XD. If it's a pet, I can see that for myself): GaS Omni~ :3

~♥~
wolfspirit25

8:55pm Nov 30 2009

Normal User

So much freedom XDD. You don't have to pay, but if you reeeaaaally want to give me stuffs, a regular pic of mah fursona or mah OC Kosuke would be much luffed.

Icei

9:53pm Dec 2 2009

Normal User

I think this is a waste of tu. I dont think its a good idea because people shovld express themselves and not have others do it for them. And if you like to do this wolfspi, y not for free?
 _Ranvier

10:47pm Dec 2 2009 (last edited on 10:48pm Dec 2 2009)

Normal User

Icei, that's a bit harsh.

It's the same thing like paying for a book.

You buy to read.

Here, you buy to have someone make a story for you to read.

If it was a waste of tu, why would people be purchasing them from her?

It's just like artwork as well.

She takes time and effort to make these. Why in the world would she make them for free, especially when people are willing to pay?

Next time be more considerate with your posts.

That just made you look ignorant.

wolfspirit25

10:53pm Dec 2 2009

Normal User

Thank you very much Uweh, that made me feel better. Now I can put in my own two-cents worth.

I would also like to point out that some people may not be good at writing or would like to read a different style. It's like ordering a picture from another user. Why is that not a waste of tu as well? It's also a form of art, just a different form.

I could say more, but I'll just drop this here before I stoop any lower.

Lilith

10:53pm Dec 2 2009

That wasn't very nice, Icei. Wolfspi is an awesome writer and she deserves every bit of TU she makes doing this - and should make more if you ask me.

Different people have different ways of expressing themselves. Not everyone wants to write, or can write to their satisfaction, not everyone can draw as well as they would like.

Ugly comments like this will get you nowhere fast on this website. We're like family, we stick together and stick up for one another.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚♫ and the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate ♫**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚
Cory

1:06am Dec 3 2009

Normal User

i think ice is saying that because she/he is just jealous >:P

or,wants one of your commishes for free! lol

Dragonadopters please click,if you have an account,I'll return the favor ^_^
BlueFox

12:46pm Dec 3 2009

Normal User

All I can say is, go for staff writer! your stories are amazing 8D And rest *censored*ured I will be back, just as soon as I have tu x3

Icei

3:30pm Dec 3 2009 (last edited on 3:44pm Dec 3 2009)

Normal User

Im sorry wolfspi i was tired and got mocked alot yesterday. I really want to read one of ur stories though! Im writing a book now(real life) and i guess im jealous
wolfspirit25

4:18pm Dec 3 2009

Normal User

I understand the tiredness and not liking to be mocked, but please don't take it out on others if it can be helped. If you would like to read my stories, they are up on the first post for all to see. Good luck on your book and, if you like my stories, you are free to order one, or you may just read the ones already written.

Icei

10:28am Dec 5 2009

Normal User

ok thanks ;)
wolfspirit25

8:37am Dec 7 2009 (last edited on 8:42am Dec 7 2009)

Normal User

w00t, quick update for those of you that don't watch the front page, done with Alchy's and lucky's stuff, still thinking of an idea for Foo's, still working on the next part for Kittz (really sorry, hit a block with exactly how to write Ero and I'll get to it soon, I'm thinking it might have to go on hold until I finish the insane number of essays and tests that the end of the semester is bringing upon me so I can focus my non-writing time on just mulling over the chapter as opposed to thinking about how to write my school essays, it generally works that way), and I have an idea for acidicfire's, I just need to write it out and put it together cohesively and coherently, I hope like it when it's over, I want your first time having someone write a story for you to be a good one.

Firoia

1:49pm Dec 23 2009

Normal User

Bump for you~

Thanks for the bump on my thread. :3 Good luck. <3

I love you Omena. <3
"If the English language made any sense, a catastrophe would be an apostrophe with fur." -- Doug Larson
wolfspirit25

4:24pm Dec 25 2009

Normal User

I'm sorry to hear you're leaving Foo, I'll take you off the list but if you return just tell me if you still want it and I'll put you right back on.

acidicfire

4:58pm Dec 27 2009 (last edited on 4:58pm Dec 27 2009)

Normal User

bump for you, wonderful author <3

more people should order, you won't be disappointed :D

check out my art at my -->photoBucket
wolfspirit25

6:42pm Dec 27 2009

Normal User

Lol, thanks acidic. I'm running out of commissions, I have a list of you that said you wanted one on my profile so I know who you are :p Everyone else, give me more writing XD

wolfspirit25

8:44am Dec 29 2009

Normal User

Liek omg guys! Order! >.<

Rainy

4:46pm Dec 29 2009 (last edited on 4:46pm Dec 29 2009)

Normal User

Type of Story:

I'd like a.. roleplay deion of my fursona.. a few paragraphs.

Subject of Story:

Me/My Fursona.

Topic of Story:

I'd like it to start with a large/dark creature flying through the night sky, really wide wingspan, long tail, clearly a noticable prescence. Just write about how her white fur looks in the moonlight, how her big gold eyes catch the light, that sort of thing. Then have her land or sit someplace or something so the reader/viewer can have a good look at her. (Insert deions of her here) lol. She can either acknowledge or ignore the viewer/reader, doesn't matter to me. I'd like the end to be of her climbing onto a stone perch as the sun comes up, tail curling around her or whatever, and have a decription of her turning into a stone statue.. similar to a gargoyle except a large bat anthro. Feel free to take any of these ideas and run with them. xD

Style of Story:

Narrative, I think.

Mood of Story:

Mysterious, ominous, spooky, lonely.

Length of Story:

Generic essay length works. Intro, Middle, End, a couple short paragraphs. It'd be something I'd post when joining RPs. x3

Background:

My character is an albino vampire bat, with entirely white fur, shoulder length rainbow hair, large gold eyes, soft pink membranes between her 'fingers' in her wing-arms. She's a cross-breed with a gargoyle and carries that curse with her, turning into stone as the sun rises. From the cross-breeding she has m*censored*ive clawed feet and an enormous tail, two things unnatural to a bat. She has a mouth filled with fangs and has a love of murdering her prey in a shower of blood and mayhem. Pretty much a loner, this deive piece will hopefully just paint an image for my fellow RP mates.

Cost:

2mil? More if necessary, just throwing a number out there.

Optional: What they look like:

Reference Gallery:

http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg150/myartscollection/

wolfspirit25

6:08pm Dec 29 2009

Normal User

Lol, yayz! More orders, I'll get on this ASAP. Sadly, no time tonight as I'm leaving soon to go places and I'll be back close to reset, but since it's a simple RP intro I can easily finish it tomorrow I think. 2 mil is just fine (I'm not going to write a novel after all). However, I would like to make sure that you don't claim this intro as yours, make sure to give credit if you use it somewhere ^-^

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6