Tomorrow's Guess {A different story. I'm trying to work at a different angle}

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
WolfMoon96

10:11am Sep 20 2009

Normal User

This story is a dream I had, yuck, i know, but I decided to write it down. Yes, her religion is Christian, but it's a fantasy book. LOL. I hope you like it. It is PG19 and up.

Tomorrow's Guess
9-14-09

I walked stiffly into the woman’s bathroom, thinking, no, praying that he wouldn’t follow me. Guess I was wrong. He struts into the bathroom, a half empty beer bottle in his hand. His head lolls from side to side as if he’s drunk. Which, of course, he is. “Hey baby, where ya heading?” He asked in a slurred voice as if he can’t find his tongue.His olive green eyes are glazed. I remain silent as I search for an exit. None. I almost scream out loud. He walked closer to me. I can hear everything as the adrenaline pulses through my veins. The sound of his footsteps, steadily getting closer. The sound of his beating heart, stuttering. The sound of my breath, coming in shallow pants. Suddenly, he’s right in front of me, his breath warm and sickly sweet with beer. I almost gag. Then he starts to wrap his arms around me. He licks my neck. Eww. I think. He grabs my thighs like there lifesavers and he drowning. That’s when I snap. My knee rises up and lands neatly between his legs. He lets out a howl of pain and he stumbled back from me. I feel my legs running towards the stalls. I start to climb one, not thinking. He grabs my ankle and yanks me down. He grabs my waist again, this time grabbing my butt and he force his slobbery lips against mine. I almost scream and I push him roughly away, punching him in the nose as well. I climb the toilet and heave myself onto of the beams and stare down at the man, thinking he couldn't reach me. I hate being wrong. he climbs up the same way i did and he lunges for me. I aim a kick at him that sends him flying into the metal dispenser. I hear a horrible gurgling sound and the guy falls to the ground, a huge gaping wound on his side. The edge of the metal dispenser had cut open his side. Blood starts to pour form the wound like no tomorrow and cover the ground. I jump down, landing nimbly on my feet, and I was about to walk through the door, when I stopped. I realized, I didn't want the man dead. I just wanted him far away from me. I turned back, wet a bunch of paper towels, cleaned his wound, and then, I left. As I walked home, still jumpy with the adrenaline, I could feel his hands wrapping around my waist. His slobbery drunk lips against mine... I shook my head and continued walking, determined to get home. 

The next morning, I sleepily crawled out of bed, laced my robe around my thin and willowy form, and I shuffled to the kitchen to make myself tea. My Czech wolf dog, Felix, trotted in and sniffed the air. I smiled, patted his head gently, and curled up on the couch with the newspaper in one hand and my tea in the other. My heart stops as I see the man who followed me last night in the front picture, looking healthy and upset. I read the words, setting my tea down for fear of dropping the cup.

INCOMING REPORT!

Last night, 34 year old Adam Carter was found bleeding on the woman's bathroom floor with a huge gash to his side. He claims that he doesn't remember what happened. After further inspection, we find that he was drunk and had chased a girl into the bathroom. We still have yet to find out what happened to the girl. We went to a witness from the bar for more information. "I saw a girl about the age of 18, willowy and very pretty, walk into the woman's bathroom. Then I saw a man, thin and slightly muscular, follow after her, drunk." Said the bartender, Victor Shawl. We still have yet to figure out whether the woman was wounded, but Adam has be sentenced for five days in jail for...

I drop the newspaper on the ground, fear lacing through my veins. Felix gently nudged my thigh, bringing me back to the present. I took deep and even breaths, trying to calm my racing heart. The man's name had been Adam Carter. I shivered as I remembered his rough hands lacing around my hips, holding me below my waist. His roughly carved lips forcing themselves against mine. I shake my head sharply, cricking my neck. I winced and I picked my tea back up and took another sip. I don't know why I was scared. Was it because I was afraid he would find out what I was? That I wasn't human? Or was I afraid to see him again? my mind was too hazy to think straight. I rubbed my left temple, feeling a terrible headache coming on. That's when i heard a knock on my door. I set my tea down and without hesitation, I opened the door. I smiled when I saw my friend, Lia. "Hey girl! Sleep well?" She asked lightly. I blushed when I realized I was till in my bathrobe and my slippers. "Yeah. Why don't you come on in? It's freezing out!" I said gently, shoeing her inside. Felix rushed to Lia and jumped up on his hinds legs, wagging his tail. "Down Felix!" I scolded, pushing him lightly off Lia. "Hey boy." Lia said sweetly. I smiled at her. She turned to me and smiled brightly. "Did you see the snow falling outside? Or were you still sleeping?" Lia asked brightly. I laughed and looked out the window. Sure enough, a thin la
yer of snow covered the ground. "Wow!" I laughed. "Hey, are you going to the church bible study on Wednesday?" My friend asked, sitting on my couch and picking the news up.
 I stared out the window, watching the baby soft snow falling. I heard Lia gasp. "Poor girl. I hope they find her." She muttered quietly. My heart stuttered slightly. Suddenly, a knock came at my door. my heart started to flutter. "I wonder who it could be at this time." Lia said quietly, standing up. I slowly walked to the door. It seemed to be getting farther away. Suddenly, i was opening the door. And I met those dreaded olive green eyes. I freeze and my heart stops. "That's her." He says. I black out.

I wake up to loud voices and a soft cloth dabbing my forehead. My eyes flutter open and meet Lia's angry gaze. They light up with shock, then joy. "She's up!" She cried. Then she shot a glare over her shoulder. "Let me see her." Said a roughed voice man. He steps forward and starts checking my pulse and my heartbeat. "She's fine." He says quietly. I wince slightly and sit up. I look around. Two cops stand on each side of a tall and muscular man. His olive green eyes staring into my amber ones. I shriek and we both wince. "Get him away from me!" I cry. I struggle to get out of Lia's iron grip. "Calm down Selena. He's cuffed and guarded. He won't hurt you." She whispered in a soothing voice. My heart slowed agonizingly slowly. My gaze never left his. One of the cops, a female with a soft and tender face, sat next to me. "Miss? We need to ask you a few questions about this man. Is that alright?" She asked gently. I nod my head, not missing the pity in her eyes. Silently, I'm praying inside my head that they've kept this man away from any liquor. "Miss, we were told that this man sexually har*censored*ed you. Is this true?" She asked firmly, but still gently. "yes." I say, my voice cracking. I close my eyes only to remember the night before. His rough hands curling around my waist.... I flinch and open my eyes to find that his gaze has never left me. I stare into the depths of his eyes. I feel someone roughly shaking me and I snap too. "Miss?" The police says in a worried voice. "Selena?" Lia asked, shaking my shoulder. I gaze at them blearily, close my eyes for a few seconds and sigh. "Yes, what was the next question?" I asked tiredly. "Do you know this man form anyone?" The police asks. "No." I whisper. Suddenly, I heard a shouted yelp and then a terrible crunching noise and then another yelp. I turn to see the man on the ground, the police office supporting a heavily bleeding nose. Lia stand to help, but I reach the man first. I gently help him, keeping several feet away. "Are you alright sir?" I asked in an emotionless voice. He nods, then freezes when he realizes it's me helping him. The female cop grabs him, pushes me away from him, and they start to heave him out. "Thanks for your time. "Grunts the police and they leave with the man. I sag and Lia catches me before I fall. I start to cry. "Why didn't you tell me the girl was you?" My friends cries. "I... I couldn't..." I sobbed. "I was so...so scared!" I bury my head in her chest and cry. "Shhh..." She soothes. "Why don't we take you to church and get some support?" She asked gently. "No...." I sob. "okay." She whispers. She leads me to my room and she bundles me up and leaves to make some food. I sob in my pillow. Felix licked my face and joined me on the bed. "Lord...... Save me wretched soul...." I whispered.

OFFLINE: Have school to keep up with, but I\'ll be online later. \r\n
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1555/1555491thptl28wlg.png
Dragonstar

3:44pm Sep 20 2009

Normal User

-stares in awe-

Dragon loves it! please write more!

Nothing can stop the US Air Force except lightning within five nautical miles.

Reeses

3:48pm Sep 20 2009

Normal User

Continue now.....

-is in love with writing-

o.o

^Stunned face. XD I love it.  Do write more.

Wat.
ಠ_ಠ
Nouveau

7:07pm Sep 20 2009

Normal User

Very well written.  ;o  I ish in love with your writing.  *copy/pastes*

o.o

:3

Actively inactive. Formerly lolalover6.
WolfMoon96

9:55pm Sep 25 2009

Normal User

Hmmm... Takes guys. i will work on it as soon as I have time.

OFFLINE: Have school to keep up with, but I\'ll be online later. \r\n
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1555/1555491thptl28wlg.png
Go to page: 1