To The Top Only To Fall Once More. (The story of me and Ram's journey to finishing Kir)

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
fawn

4:58pm Sep 5 2011 (last edited on 4:59pm Sep 5 2011)

Normal User

Me and Ram are having a tough run on Kir.

We are stuck on a calico Roditore at 61 points.

I was thinking about Kir when I got this in my mind.

So enjoy.

fawn

5:12pm Sep 5 2011 (last edited on 9:15pm Sep 5 2011)

Normal User

Never before have I felt so...alone. Never before have I felt so angry, so frustrated, so hurt, in my life. I stared up at them, those two evil people before me. They snickered and smirked, thier eyes aglow with satisfaction. They had kicked me out. They had said I was useless. Even though I was the least useless out of the two of them. Even so, the shock had knocked me down, hence the fact that I was sitting on the filthy ground. They murmered more words then left. One they had gone, I was still just sitting there. Like an idiot. Then my eyes did some unexpected. They filled with tears. I lay on the filthy gound, crying my heart out, feeling so immature. Then I saw a boy, staring at me. I wiped my tears and tried to look as if I wasn't just crying. Then he said, "I saw you crying. What's wrong?" Well that was pointless. I told him what happened and he shrugged. "We could be partners. You and me." My eyes lit up, and the journey began.

Go to page: 1