thornclaw's book store

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
thornclaw

2:11pm Jul 31 2013

Normal User

I really love to write. Its my passion. If I am dying, starving or bored, give me a pen and paper and I'll be transported to a new world. Unfortunately, I have never been able to share these worlds or bring them out to others.  I have like 5 ideas for stories slamming around in my head that need to be let out. So I am giving them to you. To read to share , and to come into my worlds. My five ideas at the moment: Tampered, a sci fi wolf book, school for specialties, a fantasy mix of harry potter, and monster high, but not so girly. The question. A fiction dealing with demons, a set of made up and real immortals( ie characters I created and ones that were already there, it is not meant to be religouse), and one girl, six clan, a story in which you follow the six human / wolf descendants.  And evies, a werewolf slash were creature SciFi couple of books following freshman high schoolers introduced to the world of the evies. Moderators, please tell me if any of these ate unfit to write and I will withdraw them. One does mention god and a bible story, but it is a situation that could have happened, not one that I am saying did or will, and I am not trying to preach religouse values in any way , shape or form. Tell me if this is wrong to post on this site and I will not write of it. Thank you. By the way, I will not take suggestions for actions in the book fromreaders uunless it is a suggestion for a new book, or if I ask for help. Critiques are welcome. And boys may not be interested in my stories because they tend to include romance, sometimes to much.

feel my wrath, feel the bask of my awesomeness, as i take my strides to ruling over the world and all of you with it!
KittenKat

2:16pm Jul 31 2013

Normal User

I'd be interested in reading a couple of those! ^^ Have you tried roleplaying?

iluvhorses

2:18pm Jul 31 2013

Normal User

I've read what you have written about six clams so far and I'm dying to read more. ( I read it at your house remeber) and the rest of these ideas sound awesome as well. But please don't forget about our role play. :) 
thornclaw

2:39pm Jul 31 2013

Normal User

Yah I've roleplayed, I've roleplayed on forums, with my dad's gm emulater, and with the original roleplay style. I think im experienced enough and no I won't I luvhorses,but writing ddoesn't count on my PC time, 

feel my wrath, feel the bask of my awesomeness, as i take my strides to ruling over the world and all of you with it!
thornclaw

2:42pm Jul 31 2013

Normal User

I can start writing any of them now except six clan, cuts that's on my PC and its covered up and unplugged for like the next two weeks, I will leave the choice of which one I'm writing up to the readers, so vote away!

KittenKat

2:46pm Jul 31 2013

Normal User

I would love to roleplay with you, maybe even use one of these ideas (: I've been looking for someone just as involved in writing as I am.

KittenKat

2:47pm Jul 31 2013

Normal User

Oh, and I think you should write one of the werewolf ones c:

thornclaw

3:42pm Jul 31 2013

Normal User

(Km, rmail me when you wanna rp.PS. love the gliph)
Werewolf includes six clan(n.a.) specialty school, tampered which is pretty terrible at some points, cuts the wolf is drugged then abused in a lab. And then there is evies. A lot of my SciFi werewolf stuff is focused on manually selecting a DNA strand to use.

thornclaw

7:55am Aug 1 2013

Normal User

Well I decided that the best choice is school of specialties, previously known as beast lore school, so I'll do a few entries each day

thornclaw

8:01am Aug 1 2013

Normal User

I stared at my mother and crossed my arms, as she held up the dreaded pamphlet again, and shook it. "I don't care what you want, yoer lips were pursed and she had her hands on her hips.
   I glared at her and she glared back. "Dear, they will help you there. I insist you go. I growl a little at that comment . "Mom, what if I don't need help, what if I'm fine! I'm me, Krista, and I always will be!"
    She leaned down over me, her hazel locks becoming a curtain over the sides of my face. Her brows were furrowed, her teeth gritted.
        "You may be you but that beast inside you is a mutt, and mutts need training." She replied in a seething tone.
     I balled my fists, the other side of me wanted to tackle, tear, destroy. Lucaria did not like being called a mutt or a beast. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, trying to keep myself, well, half of myself at bay. 
    " Mom, do you know what a loup garou is? " I asked slowly. She nodded angrily. "Its a werewolf from France." I shake my head.
      "No. Loup garou are from France, but they shift at will, not just by moon. In other words..." I say, trying to get her to catch on.
    "In other words, French monsters have nothing to do with this Krista." She says angrily. 
   I shake my head in anger. 
     "No! It means they have more control." I shout. She stares at me and laughs.
      "Krista, I've seen you on full moons, you are from America, you are quite clearly a werewolf."
        I glare at her again and speak through clenched jaws.
            "Correction, you saw me on one full moon, the first. And the only so far. My books all say that we gain much more control after the first full moon." She brings her hand up an quickly slaps me. 
        "How dare you talk to me like that!?! Like I'm some idiot! How many times have you preached this crap to my face? Your so called "other side" you talk about, is a beast, a mutt, and that's
 that! " 
  She points me up to my room and slams the pamphlet in my hand. She bends over me again, this time calmly,as she touches my cheek, I pull away so my Lucaria half won't hurt her.
     " honey, read the pamphlet over again, think about it baby. " She gently says. Then she sends me up to my room to think about it.

thornclaw

10:45am Aug 1 2013

Normal User

#
     I do go up to my room. But not to think or read. I flop down on my bed and slam the pamphlet down. I grab Mr. Flurry, my Arctic fox stuffed animal, and squeeze him to my chest. Tears of anger stream down my face .
        How could she do this? Basically call me a monster. And give me some pamphlet that talks about controllimg something I'm already in control of. I sighed and looked at the cover. It had a group of three people. A girl with yellow skin and fire for hair. A deep broody boy with black hair and fangs, and some girl who practically looked invisible .
       But despite their flaws, all looked happy. I read the Name at the top of the page again Spindash Academy. Below that it said: school for unique individuals with unusual specialities. I sighed and opened it to the first page, supporting my face on the palm of my hand.
        This one was a small summary of the school and its motives:
  Most humans refer to our students as monsters, or supernatural / ficticous beings. We prefer the term specialities. As we want these children to understand that they are not misfits. They are just very special people. We want to provide a safe place to all young creatures like this, a place to learn in comfort about the world around them, and how to deal with it. And how to harness their special powers... on and on it went. 
       The second page was about "Unique features installed in the school to further idealize a comfortable environment for students." The last page was the due date to apply and a list of instructions on how to do so. And then it listed all the names of officials at the school. 
     I grunted and threw the pamphlet on the ground and flopped my head down into a pillow. Looks like I was going to a school for freaks. I shuddered. At least me and mom had a common name for the kind of creature I was now. Not loop garou or werewolf, speciality. Great.

Go to page: 1