Sugar's Free Writing Commisions

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
SugarRush

10:50pm Jan 12 2010 (last edited on 10:56pm Jan 12 2010)

Normal User

Hey everyone! Yus I am doin' commisions for people. They are free bacause I enjoy writing and don't want tu for it (Unless ya want to pay :D)

Alright So here's some examples:

This is a bad one: 

“Edward?!” I call as I ran toward the door. What was this? A hoax?

“BELLA!!” I heard a familiar voice scream. Jacob. What has happened to him? I think seeing Jacob’s torn ripped with blood scattered across. I run to hug him but there is a wall between  us…Having a vampire and a werewolf on each side of this transparent wall you would think it would be breakable, but no…. It wasn’t. I look at Jake again. His tan face gleamed in the faint light of the room, his torn clothes seemed like he was homeless. Then I looked at his face, worried eyes gleamed back at me. I wanted to go up and hug him. “Jake…What’s happening?” I whispered. He didn’t need to say anything for me to read it off his face; I really don’t know Bella….

“Mommy?” Resnesmee mutter next to Jacob. Jacob and I exchange glances for a few moments then he looks up. Resnesmee follows his gaze. I see bright lights turn on on there side of the wall. Renesmee had a puzzled look on her face, as if she hears someone. Aro’s face appears In the shadows behind them and then I see Cauis then Marcus, all three smile evily then they turn around and reveal The rest of the cullen clan, captured. I hear Jacob snarl at them and suddenly jane appears and burns him, she giggles.

He screams in pain.

“JACOB!!” both Resnesmee and me scream. I look back at the rest of my family captured by the Volturi, waiting for them to arrive on my side to take me away. Aro smiles. He speaks as if he is the ruler of the world “Why Bella, I hope you have a plan. For you are next,” He laughs. I see Edward struggle to break free, I let him read my mind I love you <3, I  show him my first blurry human memory of him. He smiled kindly at me. I turn to look at Alice, she looked like she was concentrating on something, very hard. “Run,” She says sternly. I frown and look back at Edward and the rest.

“No,”

Okay one:

I ran through the forest. As I did so, I could hear the crunch of freshly fallen leaves as I stepped upon them, The lonely male birds longing for a mate and the whistle of the wind filled my ears. I stopped running as I reached the pond.

"Ah, yes..." I said to myself. "The mating pond," I sat on my haunches and waited for a lonely female wolf to accompany me. I howled for a female to notice me here. I heard a rustling sound from within the bushes. I turned around to see a white wolf before me. Her scruffy white tail brushed against the bush.

"Why Hello there," She said.

"h-Hi," I studdered

She giggled. I could see that innocent look in her eyes. She walked toward me slowly, but her stride seemed like she was eager not to look rushed. She smiled again. I smiled back. What if she doesn't like me? What if she isn't the one who had anwsered me plee for a mate, I thought, Scared. I shuddered.

"Sooo...."  I muttered, Nervously. She looked at me lovingly and sat next to me. She mimicked my words.

"Sooo...."

I am not done with either stories.  just started them

Form:

Name

Subject you want me to write about:

Setting:

Main Charecter(s):

Anything Else:

C:
SugarRush

10:23pm Jan 13 2010

Normal User