Spider's Blood

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
timberwolf97

7:15pm Aug 1 2011 (last edited on 7:45pm Aug 1 2011)

Normal User

Prologue 

Spider. I hate that word. I hate how it sends chills up your spine and I hate how they're everywhere. I hate how they had to be the ones that evolved first. I hate how we have to work for them, how we're their slaves. Why couldn't we evolve? Why does it always have to be them? It's not fair. Nothing is fair. I hate my life.

My name is Conan. Just Conan. I don't have a father. I don't have a mother. Grandmother? Nada. Grandfather? In my dreams. Aunts, uncles, cousins? Don't see them anywhere. I'm an orphan if you haven't figured that out. The spiders did this. They killed my family and left me to die. Heck, I don't even have any friends. After all, who would want to be a slave's friend? Who, in this whole freaking ugly world would want to be my friend? That;s right. No one. All I've got for company if the mice and the rats. Thank goodness they haven't evolved as well.

I wish I could kill them. Every last one of them vile things. It's not as you might think. These spiders aren't like the ones back when the world wasn't so stupid. These guys have venom inside them five times as poisonous as a scorpion's. A mite like me wouldn't stand a chance against them. I'd be squashed flatter than a pancake. The spiders depend on me for everything. I'm the one who cooks their meals, I'm the one who cleans their den. All they do is eat. If only I had run away. Maybe I would've stood a chance. Maybe I wouldn't have been captured.

Yeah. If onlys are all that I have to live for. I can feel the anger inside me. I want to let it all out but I can't. Not yet. I must be patient. I must think, and I must plan. thenI will strike. And when I do, those damn insects will wish they were never born.

If you really cared about animals more than humans...kindly feed yourself to the next starving wolf.
timberwolf97

7:36pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

Comments appreciated :3

If you really cared about animals more than humans...kindly feed yourself to the next starving wolf.
Winterlove

7:38pm Aug 1 2011 (last edited on 7:39pm Aug 1 2011)

Normal User

Wow...very nice emotions! :D I really felt his anger and...yeah, here I go blabbing about what I think, I just can't help it though. xD Anyways, love the idea...it really intrigued me, even if you were staring at the wall when this came to mind. :P But I'd like to say something...Farmer Jon kinda threw me off. XD Maybe something more...unique in this spider dominated world. ;) Conan was a brilliant name choice!

timberwolf97

7:41pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

Lol I threw in Farmer Jon at the last moment cause I couldn't think of a better reason for Conan to have stayed behind.

What do you mean by 'threw me off'?

Winterlove

7:44pm Aug 1 2011 (last edited on 7:45pm Aug 1 2011)

Normal User

What I meant was I was getting into this entire spidery world with an angry Conan who was getting prepared, patiently, silently to kill all those spiders because he could've left earlier --- if only he hadn't helped Farmer Jon? XD He seemed a little too ordinary to me...

timberwolf97

7:44pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

Yeah xD I'll think of something else for Farmer Jon

Winterlove

7:45pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

I bet you will. :3 But it's a good start anyways!

timberwolf97

7:48pm Aug 1 2011 (last edited on 8:04pm Aug 1 2011)

Normal User

Journal Entry 1

It's 5 am. Monday. I go through the usual routine, then head downstairs to the kitchen. Something's changed. I can sense it in the air. The spiders are tense, worried even. Footsteps sounded to my left than quickly faded away. Wait. Footsteps? There were no other humans here but me! Adrenaline made my heart go at 50 miles an hour as I charged into the main siting room. And promptly ran into a silver haired elf( oh, did I forget to mention we have elves here?). She was exhausted; even I could see that. Nevertheless, she stared at my master, not flinching when he raised a thorn-sharp claw and stroked her face. Then he spoke.

"Pre-tty. Ver-y pre-tty. You cook with Co-nan now on."

I've never heard my master speak before. It brought me out of my tranced state of mind with a jolt, nearly knocking me over. Clearly, Master never bothered trying to learn English. But who can blame him? Certainly not me. Heck, if I were Mr Supreme-Ruler-of-all-Orphan-Boys I wouldn't waste energy learning the stupid English language.

I don't believe this. I'm siding with the spiders. Dammit! Forget I said that. Forget I said anything. Just...yargh! Ok. Calm down Conan. Deep breathes. No need to get upset. I gulped in air. This isn't working. I thought, panicking. I'm hyperventillating. I'm gonna die before I kill them! Typical of me. Always thinking of revenge even on the brink of death. I would've died there and then if Master hadn't slapped me. To the average boy, hyperventillation isn't exactly life-threatning. But for me it is. You see, I was born with smaller-than-usual lungs. If I don't get enough oxygen, my brain shuts down and I go into some sort of comma.

Little black dots swirled in front of me. I was tempted to let go and sink into a wonderful darkness. No more spiders. No more slaves. Just..darkness. Then, Master had to slap me again. He was glaring at me with those beady red eyes. Uh oh. I completely forgot about breakfast. I ran out of there like like a whirlwind, throwing a "Sorry!" over my shoulder. Through the hall, up four flights of stairs, take a sharp left and into the kitchen. I reached it in record time. 3 minutes on the dot.

timberwolf97

7:55pm Aug 1 2011

Normal User

I cut out the Farmer Jon part xD

timberwolf97

5:13pm Aug 4 2011

Normal User

Lebump?

ShatteredDiamond

5:07am Aug 9 2011

Normal User

I love the name Conan - the character does the name great justice!! xD LOL no I love it! More please =)

timberwolf97

7:03pm Aug 14 2011

Normal User

I'm stuck D:

diamondwing

5:48pm Sep 3 2011

Normal User

You,ve been getting stuck on a lot of your stories:(

\\r\\n\r\n13.png
timberwolf97

6:46pm Sep 3 2011

Normal User

I know -wince- Or I forget about them, like I did with this one

timberwolf97

6:54pm Sep 3 2011

Normal User

I think I'm going to continue witht his one though. But I'm going to re-write some parts.

diamondwing

8:33pm Sep 3 2011

Normal User

you have inspired me to write something, not sure what yet

\\r\\n\r\n13.png
diamondwing

8:34pm Sep 3 2011

Normal User

oh yeah and spiders anrent insects (first post)

\\r\\n\r\n13.png
timberwolf97

7:18pm Sep 7 2011

Normal User

I have to post to subscribe ._.

diamondwing

4:18pm Sep 11 2011

Normal User

suscribe to what?

\\r\\n\r\n13.png
Go to page: 1