Shika's Stories [What can I write for you?]

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
SweeneyKun

2:54pm Sep 13 2009 (last edited on 5:04pm Sep 24 2009)

Normal User

So.

Does your creatu have a story? Does it want to have said story told? Do you have a story you wish to share with Rescreatu? Would you like your past portrayed in beautiful words on your profile, for all to see?

I can make that a reality for you.

Here's a link to a story I wrote for my Gold and Silver BLACK Kioka, Shika.

LINK 1=http://www.rescreatu.com//viewblog.php?id=7518

If you like it, simply fill out the order form below, and I'll get to work on your tale. =3

ORDER FORM - please follow it, and be in-depth.

1. Which creatu/user is it for? (include either a link or your creatu's name, age, species, and color)
  2. What style would you like it in? (This includes Point of View, and whether it is a fellow user stumbling in on a situation your creatu/you are in, or a deion of your creatu's/your past or a fond memory)
  3. How long do you want it to be? (A story must be less than 5000 characters to fit in a pet page, and there is no limit to a user profile)
  4. What is your creatu like/what are you like? (what do they like to do? What is their personality like? Are they smart, skinny, tall, short, immature, weird, gothic, overly-hyper - what is your creatu like? Please give me in-depth answers here)
  5. What is your creatu's past/what is your past? (if this is what you wish me to write on, fill this in. If not, leave blank. ^^)
  6. What will you pay? (see "Payment" for what I accept)

PAYMENT - I charge anywhere between 100k-1mil for my writing. It all depends on how long you want it to be, how in-depth, and whether you want quotes included, etc. I accept the following things for my work:

• Tu
  • Beans (for plural commissions, or if you're feeling generous; looking for these right now)
  • Credits (I follow the basic 1 Credit=100,000 tu standard; are you generous?)
  • Name Tags (for plural commissions, or if you're feeling generous)
  • Gender Pendants (for plural commissions, or if you're feeling generous)
  • Dye Kits (for plural commissions, or if you're feeling generous)
  • Holiday Creatu

I do these for any reason, for any user. This includes birthday/Christmas presents. xD If you wanna order one for your friend, as a gift, or would like me to write something for you for your birthday, jus let me know. I know they're expensive, but just know that when you come here, you're getting a well-written, spell-checked piece of (what I consider to be) art. It's a lot of work on my part, too, so I expect you to credit me for said work.

~Shika

NOTICE: I am only allowed one hour online per day, and am not online on Sundays. As this is how life must be, you must be prepared to wait for your story. I will try not to take more than a week to write it, but if I get a long wait line, you'll have to wait longer. I'm sorry.
To speed up my output, I'll write your stories in cl*censored* on lined paper, then spend my time online typing up your stories and transferring them to you. xDD As I am in High School, this may be tricky, but I'll try my best.

.:WAITING LIST:.
1. FoxCrazy
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN

FoxCrazy

3:07pm Sep 13 2009

Normal User

1. Which creatu/user is it for? RibbonDance, the adult, nattie(hoping to be gold) Kioka.
  2. What style would you like it in? A story like writing about RibbonDance.
  3. How long do you want it to be? Hmm. As long as need be.
  4. What is your creatu like/what are you like? RibbonDance came from an egg given as a gift. Her favorite pastime is chess, and she is the best of my creatu as far as chess goes. Her two friends(Only and best) are Wyrda and Blind Magic, but there are times when she seems to not know who they are. She always seems alone, though she can be found with Wyrda and Blindmagic quite often. She carries a heavyness that comes from sorrow, yet she never shows anything but happiness. The sorrow comes from the lonliness that she feels from difference. She is quiet and careful, as well as caring and kind.(If you need more, tell me.)
  5. What is your creatu's past/what is your past?
  6. What will you pay? Somewhere between 100k and 500k, as I am broke.(And art additionaly, if you want, but the 100k to 500k is solid)

"You're off the edge of the map, mate. Here there be monsters."

FoxCrazy

3:10pm Sep 13 2009

Normal User

Yay, I'm first order!

SweeneyKun

3:11pm Sep 13 2009

Normal User

Is it First-person (uses I IE - "I thought my parents would accept me for who I am, but I was dead wrong. They wanted me to be smarter."), Second-person (uses You IE - "You walk into the room and notice a gigantic polar bear has eaten your goldfish. You burst into tears and slide down the wall.") or Third-person (uses He or She IE - "Cobriana thinks Liyures are pretty cool, and considering that he is one, that is well-warranted. He is a very attractive creatu.")?

FoxCrazy

3:14pm Sep 13 2009

Normal User

OOps, forgot that..sorry. I'd prefer Third-Person.

SweeneyKun

3:15pm Sep 13 2009

Normal User

Third-person? Okay. I'll get to work as soon as I can.

FoxCrazy

3:17pm Sep 13 2009

Normal User

Okay, then.

SweeneyKun

3:22pm Sep 13 2009

Normal User

Hehe, lol. I wrote your whole post down in my notebook so I an get started in school tomorrow. xDD

FoxCrazy

3:24pm Sep 13 2009

Normal User

Lol. And do you want a drawing as part of the payment?

SweeneyKun

3:38pm Sep 13 2009

Normal User

Can I get some examples from you?

FoxCrazy

3:42pm Sep 13 2009

Normal User

Okay. I'll rmail the link.

SweeneyKun

7:30pm Sep 13 2009

Normal User

Bump.

SweeneyKun

8:27pm Sep 21 2009

Normal User

AN UPDATE - I'm really busy at home right now, what with college applications looming and et cetera. xDD I'm really sorry, but I'll have to delay your story until further notice...forgive me...

FoxCrazy

8:18pm Sep 26 2009

Normal User

That's fine.*has gone crazy with tu spending*

FoxCrazy

10:27pm Oct 9 2009

Normal User

So...hai?

Zydrate

5:23pm Oct 11 2009

Normal User

1. Which creatu/user is it for? Bewitching, adult, Meiko, natural
  2. What style would you like it in? First person, about his past (he didn't have any friends, he was a loner, he hated life, etc...)
  3. How long do you want it to be? It's for his pet page, so I guess around 2500, since I'm having another one made for him, too...
  4. What is your creatu like/what are you like? Bewitching lurks in the forest, scaring people at night. He is Gothic and emo, and also a loner.
  5. What is your creatu's past/what is your past? His first memories are of being alone. Always alone. No creatu wanted to even be noticed by him. He gradually began to hate life. He skips school (if creatu go to school) and lives in the forests of Relcore all day. Halloween is his favorite season, because he gets to scare people even more than usual.
  6. What will you pay? Tu.

Officially the Albino Veram King.

53/100 albino Veram

Go to page: 1