Shanxi's Writing Kiosk

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Pegasus

11:02pm May 19 2011 (last edited on 8:16pm May 20 2011)

Support

In a dark corner of Reiflem's Otroe Circle, you stumble upon a small kiosk. All around it are stacks of papers, yellowing with age, and its surroundings are dusty though the kiosk itself is clean. At first you think it is empty so you begin to turn away and resume your sightseeing, but a soft voice halts your retreat. "Ahem, how may I help you?"

Startled you look behind you and there is a great black ezahni with rimless round glasses, however there is a pleasant smile on his face as he leafs through a new book. "Are you here for a story? Our rates are fair and our tales of good quality," He assures. You think for a moment. Yes, perhaps you do want to hear a story. Though you haven't answered, the ezahni pulls out a comfy looking chair for you and says, "So my friend, what sort of tale would you like to hear?"

---------------------------------------------------------

Don't think that Shanxi writes his own tales! Welcome to my writing commissions thread, let's jump right in.

Form -to be filled out:

1. Word limit-

2. Main Character(s) and deions/personalities: 

3. Other (optional, if you want a certain plot or have a general idea of what you'd like to read): 

Payment:

For now I will charge 50k per 100 words.

If you ask for 100 and the story comes out a couple words more, there will be no extra charge of course. The first story is FREE so get it while it's hot! ;D

Waiting List: 

1. sonador(free/ finished)

fawn

11:13pm May 19 2011 (last edited on 11:15pm May 19 2011)

Normal User

Ohhh, I want a free story ^^

Hang on.

~

I want a story about my Trance Liyure, Seakura.

This'll be her pet page.

It could be about anything.

But Seakura's personality is: Mean, think's she's the best, likes to start fights, pretty smart and clever, slightly evil and devious.

Go to page: 1