Shadow's Writing Commissions

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Arrow

1:13pm Apr 16 2011

Normal User

I'll write as much as you're willing to pay. I may not finish it as quickly, but I can get the job done. ^^
Nothing is too long. :D

hello my name is elder price
GuardianDragon

12:58pm Apr 20 2011

Normal User

Username:GuardianDragonStaff

Type of Writing: Short Story
Words: 1000-ish
Basic Plot: Leave this up to you
Setting: I'll leave this up to you too lol (lazy)
Main Characters: Vita the Albino Meiko, and Iusaaset the Albino Paor
Main Character(s) Personality(ies): Vita is a very shy Meiko, but once you get her going about her rarity and wealth, she goes off like a bombshell (of talking, that is). Once you get her going she will NOT stop bragging about herself. The only one that can revert her to her shy state is Iusaaset, the paor. However, since everyone needs to grow up, Vita has been growing apart from her one true friend...
Iusaaset is a very kind creatu and loves his family dearly. When Vita was hatched, Iusa made an immediate bond with the fellow Albino. Iusa was the only one that Vita would trust for the longest time. Now that time has moved on, Iusa being the older one has found his significant other and has spent less and less time with Vita...

Arrow

5:50pm Apr 20 2011

Normal User

I'm guessing you haven't finished filling it out. xD

There is a clean template on the first post. *Pokes* ^^;

ilovetoshiro

1:39pm Apr 21 2011

Normal User

Do you only do creatu/animals or do you do humans also?

Ikkaku: Rescue her? How many of you are here? Seven? Maybe eight?
Ichigo: Five people and a cat
ilovetoshiro

2:32pm Apr 21 2011 (last edited on 2:43pm Apr 21 2011)

Normal User

Finisehd form

Username: ilovetoshiro
Type of Writing: short story
ti
tle: Pandorian school for the gifted

Words: 1000-2000

Basic Plot: I have *cough* five OC that supposedly know each other, however I have no link that combine them. On several occasions I have them having abbilities so I was thinking about the grounds to a bording school. They should all happen to meet up in a forest and they become friends/aquaintances in Ivory's case. This is just an introduction into them meeting. If you think anything should happen, add it in ;).

Setting: A Bording school for Gifted. Think of it like hogwarts, only instead of a castle it is a large manor house on cliff. Below is a small village (the equivalent hogs-mead village) with a bar called the serpants ring. There is a large forest surround the cliff and a steep path-way that leads down to the village. There is a river that runs to the east side of the entrace (the entrance faces the cliff).

Main Characters:

Ivory   Ivory Sky  (6'3) 18yrs (manipulate metal substance that is her blood. leaves faint silver scars after she is cut)

Mizu  Mizu Hayashi (5'5) 16yrs (Water manipulation)

Damon&Areina  Damon Strong-bow & Areina Strong-bow (5'11 & 5'7) 17 & 15yrs ( Shadow manipulation & super human agility and strenght)

Ichigo  Ichigo 'berry' Honda (5'4) 17yrs (Plant manipulation)

Main Character(s) Personality(ies):

Ivory is a fairly solemn child. This is due to witnessing her mother, (A pale woman with ivory completion and emerald eyes) being tortured, violated and murdered before her eyes at a mere age of 8. She comes from a well off family from her father’s side, and was the cause of herself and mother being kidnapped for ransom. She doesn’t speak very often, however when she does, she is well spoken. If anything images remind her of the incident, she will see red and lose control over herself. Those who know her, know of her love for apple tree’s freshly cut grass and flowing water.

Mizu, is blunt, sarcastic, and often talks to herself. Because of this, others tend to steer away from her as they think she is a bit, strange. She tries to give people the benefit of the doubt and won’t hold grudges however will tell them straight out what she thinks of their actions. Not that she is trying to be mean, it is just in her nature. She enjoys cooking, camping, climbing and will eat almost anything. You will never catch this tomboy in a dress, she finds them too revealing and not appropriate for the things she does. Despite her preferred hobbies, she knows a thing or two about technical equipment via her mother being a programmer.

Damon is a joker. He always tries to see the best in people, tending to be drawn to the shadier of people (For some weird reason). He has an obsession with his cap and goes mental when people nick it. Damon has anxiety issues when talking to people of the opposite gender other than his aunt or sister and often gets flustered. He is protective over his sister and their unique eye colour.

Areina has a pix-o-mix personality. She loves cute plushies and will melt at the sight of them. She doesn't like getting muddy so often avoids swampy terrain. Despite her frail appearance and innocent sounding voice, she is very athletic. She practises kick boxing, kendo, hurdles, sprinting and lacrosse. Even in the worst of situations, she is always perky (due to ignorance). 

Ichigo is generally rather a laid back lad, however sometimes he does before he thinks so can get into trouble. He is polite to his elders (Adults) and won’t answer back if he disagrees with what they say. He is short for a boy his age but doesn’t let that bother him; rather, he thrives on it. He likes to socialize with others and makes friends with them in seconds; even if they aren’t friendly to him. He likes listening to music and bursts into fits of laughter often. Un-natural things confuse him, and he can widen his eyes to look like a startled fox. He was given the nickname berry because of the pink highlights at the tips of his blonde hair... and because of his name. (He’s literally, strawberry blonde). 

Minor Character(s)

Mary/Jovan Serpantain 

Minor Character(s) Personality(ies):

Mary and Jovan area pair of elf-like beings who run the bar, only, they are actually the same person. they switch places of you will. Their appearance is almost identical except Mary has pink eyes and Jovan has Silver. You can't see the body change as he/she wears a baggy tunic. hair is in a long white pony tail. Mary is Soft spoken and kind, and Jovan speaks harshly and has a personality to match.

ilovetoshiro

6:39pm Apr 24 2011

Normal User

up?

Arrow

9:05pm Apr 24 2011

Normal User

I've been working on it for quite a bit, but it will probably take me a while. I haven't even started on Eya's commisson.

I'll rmail you the finished piece when I'm done. ^^;

ilovetoshiro

7:08am Apr 25 2011

Normal User

Okey, thanks. The thread needed a bump anyway, it was becoiming lost ^^'

Arrow

3:21pm Apr 25 2011

Normal User

Thank you ^^

ilovetoshiro

7:22pm Apr 27 2011

Normal User

up.

Snufkin

5:40am Apr 29 2011

Normal User

Quick question. Do you ever write... blurbs? As in when you buy a book the writing on the back that explains the story o3o

hi
Arrow

4:37pm Apr 29 2011

Normal User

So basically a summary? I've never done one, but I could try. lol

Snufkin

11:21am Apr 30 2011

Normal User

Username: GingerNut :3
Type of Writing: Blurb/Summary
ti
tle: Sarabi - The Girl with the Lion's Hair
Words: No more than 100 O.o
Payment: 100k c8

Basic Plot: Josh, an 18 year old boy goes on holiday with his parents, to Africa. He's heard rumours about a girl that lives with a pride of lions, and he takes to sneaking out at night to try and meet her. One night, his wish comes true. The girl takes him to the water hole, and introduces herself as Sarabi. Her hair is puffed out like a lions mane, and despite the rumours of her being vicious, she is extremley nice. Josh falls in love with Sarabi, but doesn't tell her. Thinking he could improve his chances, he tells her to come home with him, back to Beverly Hills. Sarabi agrees, and at the end of the week they leave. Once back at school, Sarabi makes a new friend. Josh becomes instantly jealous of the closeness of Ben and Sarabi, but he still can't bear to tell her about how he feels. After a while, Ben and Sarabi marry and move back to Africa,and Josh never got to tell Sarabi how he felt, before it was too late.

Setting: The African plains, in Tanzania. Then in Beverly Hills.
Main Characters: Josh Sykes; Ben Smith, Sarabi (no second name)
Main Character(s) Personality(ies): Josh; Very shy, hard working, bright boy. He finds it hard to let go of himself and have fun sometimes, and you rarely find him without a book in his hand.

Ben; Ben is completely different to Josh. He gets good grades, but everything comes naturally to him. This makes him very popular, and he loves Sarabi dearly. He has known about Josh's feelings since he brought Sarabi back, but takes no notice of them.

Sarabi; Sarabi is a difficult person to explain. She can be very fierce and protective, but she's usually gentle, almost like a real lioness. She's very vague about her past, not letting anyone except Ben know how she came to live with the lions, and why she stayed hidden for so long.
Minor Characters: None needed

Phew. That took me a while. Anyhoo, I'm not bothered about how long it takes. Thankies :3

hi
ilovetoshiro

2:07pm May 2 2011

Normal User

Up ya go.

ilovetoshiro

5:35pm May 9 2011

Normal User

up 0^0

Arrow

5:59pm May 9 2011

Normal User

-Pokes edited first post-

I'll be opening at the end of the school year, most likely. It's hectic on here with me trying to complete goals, roleplaying, and then everything else off of Res. :<

ilovetoshiro

6:06pm May 9 2011

Normal User

Alrightly then -stares at Rp- heh heh... whatever floats your boat.

Flygon

7:56pm May 13 2011

Normal User

Informing you that this Is ilovetoshiro's new account. -good thing i sent the tu already then hey?-

Knightly Lord of Paor.
33 unique bois
Flygon

5:52pm May 24 2011

Normal User

up

Knightly Lord of Paor.
33 unique bois
Flygon

1:18pm May 31 2011

Normal User

up