Nessie's Commisions

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
NessieChiky13

7:03pm May 9 2011 (last edited on 11:13pm May 14 2011)

Normal User

Okay...y'all know the drill.  I'll write it, and Rmail it to you when it's done and edited. I do short stories, blurbs(those summaries on the back of books), basically anything.

As for prices; commision is free but tips are loved!

Form

ti
tle:

Type of Writing: (short story, whatever)

Plot:

Setting:

Characters:(include deion and personality, if not I'll come up with my own but I'd prefer to have it there already)

Basic Length: (optional, mostly only for short stories...Cuz I tend to ramble with deions and thoughts and it helps if I have a zone to stick to)

POV(point of view): 1 person(if so put which character), 3rd person, etc.

My website is soon to be up, but here's my profile on BookRix(it's a writing site): http://www.bookrix.com/-aliceheartjazz

You can check out any of the writing there, feel free to star and/or comment if you have an account!

For those of you who don't feel like clicking the above, here's a snippet from a popular mythology-based fantasy story of mine on BookRix:

“Solstice!” Ember called behind me. I turned to face her and she crossed her arms. “Why aren’t you wearing the dress? And what happened to your face?”         

I clenched my jaw, annoyed by her pointing out the obvious bruise. “Ask Rama,” I muttered.         

She looked over her shoulder. “Oh, speaking of Rama, he’s waiting. C’mon, put on the dress, we have to go!”         

“Let him wait. And I’m not wearing that dress.”         

Ember looked disappointed. “Solstice, this wedding’s supposed to be a huge celebration for everyone down here. You’re ruining everyone’s fun.”         

I saw Aldephos bounding towards me and he skidded to a stop. “Hades,” he panted. “says to get over there now.”         

I laughed. “Tell him that if Rama’s there, I’m not going.” There was a slight flash and my father stood before me, looking pissed. I quickly tilted my head so that the bruise was hidden. No matter how much I wanted him to see what Rama had done, I wasn’t in the mood to hear his excuses for it.         

“Solstice, you will marry Rama today,” he said calmly. I ignored him, staring down at the uneven rocky floor. “Even if I have to drag you down there myself. Now get dressed.” Each word was clipped and said with carefully controlled anger.         

My head snapped up, forgetting about the bruise. I wasn’t going to let anyone push me around anymore; I was done. With all of it.         

“No.”         

His eyes flared, on the verge of snapping. “What?”         

“I said no. I’m seventeen now, you can’t tell me who to marry, what to wear, what to do. I can take care of my own life—I have been for years! What right do you have to control my life like you’re really my father? When have you ever acted like my father except when it’s good for you? You handed me off to the Angels practically the moment I was born, and now you come around pretending you know best and wanted to be Dad again? No, okay? I’m done. With all of this.”         

His eyes were locked on me the whole time, and now he grabbed my chin. “Who did this to you?” he demanded. I jerked away.         

“Like you care.”         

“Solstice, I want to know who did this and why.” He was eerily calm.          “Don’t ask questions you don’t want the answers to,” I said softly, and pushed past him. I don’t know what possessed me not to blurt out how Rama had given his speech and then backhanded me the moment we were out of his sight. But I think it had something to do with Rama himself.         

I strolled into a large cavern where several Dark Angels were about. Rama leaned against the far wall, looking roguish and fatally irresistible with his messy blue-black hair that curled near his ears and slanted golden eyes and wings such a deep black they seemed to be made from the essence of Rama himself. The mysterious and unnatural lighting of the caverns threw purple tints on the sleek feathers. When he met my gaze, I had a thought of a cobra eying its prey.          He smiled, a lazy and confident smile, and pushed off the wall. I approached him head-on without hesitation. We both knew it would take a lot more than one bruise to break me.         

As soon as he came within arm’s length, I pulled out the switchblade from my jeans pocket and pointed it at him. The blade gleamed.         

“If you touch me,” I informed him rather calmly. “I won’t hesitate to kill you.”

I'M BACK!!! ...sorta. And now I'm in love with Jesse McCartney! He's hot.
NessieChiky13

5:44pm May 10 2011

Normal User

Anybody? Anybody? Free commissions? Tips loved but not required?

bitowurd

12:23am May 11 2011

Normal User

Good luck!  Writing's generally harder to get commissions for than graphics/drawing, sadly.  :/

Photobucket
Ambrus

1:41pm May 14 2011

Normal User

ti
tle: No ti
tle really

Type of Writing: short story

Plot: My Veram Dimitris had a very hard life, nobody except I and his father love him, He doesn't belive in friends. Just people who betray you in the future. All the pets want to befriend him but he just stays silent or walks away. Hes a little punk rocker, he'll lock himself in his own room and blast his music which annoys everyone else. He has the typical emo boy look (hes anthro) converse, black bloody shirt, red and black plaid skinnies, snake bites. He also has a little 'beauty mark' near the corner of his mouth on the right.

Setting: My 'house' (technically my profile)

Characters: All my pets on my profile, Main character is Dimitris

Basic Length: (optional, mostly only for short stories...Cuz I tend to ramble with deions and thoughts and it helps if I have a zone to stick to)

POV(point of view):1st person, Dimitris my Natural male Veram

I'll pay like. 100k for it :3 

Adopt one today! Click Me!
WolfieBelle

2:49pm May 14 2011

Normal User

ti
tle: Chained

Type of Writing: Short Story

Plot: A young girl has been swept away by a vampire. He feeds off of her, but she doesn't turn due to the venom being drank by the vampire along with her blood. She's been planning escapes for a year now, but the vampire always seems to catch her in the act, and then lock her back up in his quarters.

Setting: A large castle, hidden in the forests of Russia.

Characters:

Xabrianna "Bree" Lee
She is 17, and is normally called Bree. She hates it when people call her by her real name. Xabrianna is a short girl, standing at only 5'3". She has hazel eyes, and thick, wavy blonde hair that stops just short of her butt. Her skin is lightly tainted with a tan, and she has freckles splashed across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose. Her figure is athletic, with her legs toned with the muscles of a runner, and her arms are an average size. 
Xabrianna is a very tomboyish girl. She would much rather hang out with a group of guys than girls, and finds it hard to act 'girly.' She's not afraid to knock your lights out if you upset her. She resorts to violence more than she does to reasoning, which can get her into loads of trouble. She takes out her frustration on anything that gets in her way, including brick walls.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rain Findenmark
Rain stands at 5'11". His figure is lanky, with a few muscles on his arms and legs. However, his torso is well built, and his has a six pack. His skin is rather pale, and his hair is so blonde that it is almost white. Rain's pale blue eyes take in as many details as they can. Rain doesn't have many freckles.
Rain is a bit sadistic. He thinks that women are just objects that he can play around with. He likes to test people, and is very, very strong. He isn't afraid to hit someone, and will punish someone without a second thought. He is also very, very flirty.

Basic Length: Go crazy with it. I don't really care, as long as it is a good length.

POV(point of view): Third person.

Love is all we need~

NessieChiky13

4:36pm May 14 2011

Normal User

Ambrus: Got it, starting it now. It shouldn't take too long, you'll probably get it tonight or tomorrow.

Wolfie: Sounds like it'll be fun to write...I'll start it as soon as I finish the other one.

Ambrus

7:05pm May 14 2011

Normal User

Can't wait :) You're a good writer

Adopt one today! Click Me!
NessieChiky13

8:02pm May 14 2011

Normal User

Thanks! :)

NessieChiky13

11:27pm May 14 2011

Normal User

Ambrus: sent the story, hope you like it!

WolfieBelle

7:54pm May 30 2011

Normal User

Bump?

Love is all we need~

NessieChiky13

6:59pm Jun 3 2011

Normal User

Thanks ^^

Hey, I'm so sorry for the wait! I've been insanely busy with finals, dance performances, my sister being pregnant, yadda yadda...it's been crazy.

I'm actually working on it right now. Thank God it's a weekend. Should have it tonight/tomorrow, 'kay?

WolfieBelle

9:35pm Jun 3 2011

Normal User

Yay. Thanks, Nessie. I'll give you a very generous tip.

Love is all we need~

NessieChiky13

12:20am Jun 4 2011

Normal User

:D

Woww...I just realized awesome Rain is turning out... hehe, he's fun to write.

NessieChiky13

5:06am Jun 5 2011

Normal User

Wolfie: Done and sent. XD Finally.

NessieChiky13

5:45pm Jun 6 2011

Normal User

Anyone else?

NessieChiky13

2:29am Jun 14 2011

Normal User

Bumper cars

NessieChiky13

4:54pm Jun 23 2011

Normal User

Up

NessieChiky13

7:39pm Aug 15 2011

Normal User

Up

NessieChiky13

5:27pm Aug 23 2011

Normal User

Bump! I'm bored....anyone need any writing?

WolfieBelle

5:58pm Aug 23 2011

Normal User

ti
tle: Dark Wood Secrets

Type of Writing: Short Story, or whatever.

Plot: The forest of Neari has many secrets. One girl, Alice, who finds herself wandering in the forest for a reason she can't remember decides to take a nap. When she wakes up, she finds herself in a town made entirely of huge trees- Oak City. She can't find her way out, and all of the people there are mysteriously referring to her as "Human". Little does she know that all of the people of the town are the embodiment of the forest spirits. Each person has a different spirit. (Fox spirits, wolf spirits, oak spirits, etc.) She finds herself strangely attracted to one man who is far from normal by anyone's standards. He runs with wolves that live in the forest, and he often wears a mask with the face of a wolf on it. When he reveals what happened, will she believe him, or simply decide to run? Only time will tell.

Setting: Neari Forest. Many spirits roam the area, wearing a mask of the spirit that they possess if they are an animal spirit. They live mainly in the trees, only coming down to the ground if they are curious. The trees are large and of an unknown species.
Oak City. The town is entirely composed of HUGE oak trees. The stores and homes are literally inside of the trees, which are still living despite having been hollowed out. Birds and squirrels also make their homes in the trees. The town is like any other, except it doesn't have modern technology. The lighting comes from candles and the like. Oak City even has a completely functional library.

Characters:

Alice Gray, age fourteen.

Alice Gray is like any other girl. She stands at around 5'5", and has waves of dark brown hair cascading down her back. Her skin is tan, and her eyes are a light green color. She is thin, barely weighing over 100 pounds, and she has long legs. She usually wears casual clothes.

Alice always finds a way to get herself into trouble. However, it is never on purpose. She is quite clumsy, and she hates being treated like a child. She gets hurt a lot, ending up with several cuts and bruises before the day is over.

Tyler Dunn, age seventeen.

Tyler is like an average boy. He has nicely toned muscles and a well-built torso. He is somewhat tan, but not dark by any means. He has wavy blue-black hair and striking greenish gold eyes. He stands at 5'10". He looks like he would make the perfect football player.

Tyler is the strong and silent type. He always seems to be up to something, but he never is. He has a mysterious air about him, and he likes it that way. He knows that he's attractive, and he tends to flaunt it if he gets the chance.

Basic Length: Like before, go crazy with it. ;D

POV(point of view): Third person

Love is all we need~

Go to page: 1, 2