Katiee's Writing Comissions <3`*~

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Shark

9:10pm Jun 4 2011 (last edited on 9:38pm Jun 4 2011)

I decided that I'm going to try writing comissions, to practice my writing and such! :D 

Here is an example of what I'm going to be doing.:

Delirious(My rancher shop)

You stumble upon a fragile looking rancher shop. As you look around you get the chills. Suddenly, an eerie call whispers your name. You look around and see nothing. Nothing but the pets in this odd rancher shop...You hear your name called again. Still, nothing as far as the eye can see. You stumble around and closely observe these creatu. They are oddly coloured. Too cheap to be oddly coloured. You start to feel uncomfortable. Right as you pick out the pet you would like to buy, an ear-splitting scream is heard. "Where did that come from?" you say. The bright and happy room suddenly turns to an eerie green with a heavy feeling of dread. You take a few more steps toward one particular pet that caught your eye. It quickly awakens from its sleep and reveals one very intimidating eye. You stumble backward. Right before you hit the floor, something bolts out from behind Katiee's counter. You are DELIRIOUS as you try to scramble to your feet and scope what had broken your fall. Katiee's Omni puts on a bright and cheery grin and all other negative feelings leave the room. You notice a beautiful purple whistle around the Omni's neck, you take it and give it a nice blow. You hear all of the frightening sounds and feel all of the dreadful feelings you had experienced earlier. The Omni smiles at you. You laugh to yourself as Katiee appears through the back door. "Welcome to Delirious!" Katiee says, "how may I help you?" You still look pale from getting scared earlier. She looks at her Omni as if she knew he had played a trick on you. She appologizes. And you point out the pet you would like to buy.

Pet Pages: (I will use my Omni, Aigeus as an example)

They said I couldn't make it. Being born with no eyes, it certainly is a deformity. But, so what? All creatu are beautiful in their own way. No matter what shape, size, or colour. My owner treats all creatu the same. From natties to albinos, she loves them all. (Of course she does Slip me an extra cupcake every once in a while, but shh. You're not supposed to know xD) We are all creatu. We all deserve to be happy <3 So why can't we be happy? I mean, here we are being given names like "zsdigh9w8qylsdfkh" and then being thrown around like we're nothing. A dog toy. More like a user toy. We are traded back and forth constantly for other creatu that have "more value". How would you feel if you were thrown back and forth, between user and user and never cared for? Starved to death to be given a "better name"? We are living things to. We expect to be treated as such. 

I will also do writing for galleries, merchant shops, showroom, etc. I will do anything you ask o3o

Limited time offer: FREE Commissions! :D

Here's the only "catch" :( I'm not doing this for free, however, I will do writing for a cheap price. ^^ 30k per writing(I will lower and raise the price as needed)

Buy two get one for 5k :D

Go to page: 1