Kara's Writing Workshop

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Kitsune

4:27pm Aug 23 2011

Normal User

The Rules
 Do not steal any writing from myself or other users.
I have the right to refuse any request if I am uncomfortable with it.
I do NOT allow refunds. If you don't like my work, I can't do anything to change that.
On Rescreatu, I will not do any writing past PG-13. 
If you wish to have higher rating pieces, please send me an rmail and I will give you my email, where we can discuss things.
I refuse to write anything that includes racism, sexist remarks, or any other prejudice connotations against another person. I have exceptions to this rule, such as if its a part of the story against the main character, or if it is meant as some sort of lesson. Rmail me if you have questions about this.
I refuse to write anything that puts down special needs children or those with a different sexual preference. I have a different sexual preference and my brother has special needs.
I am fine with writing pretty much anything, but do not rush me. Writing is a lot like art, it takes time. 
More rules will be added as time passes.

The Deal
Okay so, the deal is, I'm going to do writing commissions.
I've tried this before, but it didn't really get anywhere so I'll try again, hopefully someone will like my work. 
Anyway, my name is Kara. I was formally known as Suiyou on here, though many of you probably don't know me as Sui, or simply don't care, so I'll move on.
I am an avid writer, and I do it all the time, usually when I'm not supposed to but eh whatever, I work better when I'm not supposed to be writing. 
Poetry is my best field, but I can write everything from Haikus to Novels, though I doubt anyone will order a Novel from me. Moving on.
But I'm not just doing those sorts of commissions. 
I am also doing pet-pages, character deions, and short-stories for profiles, role-plays or anything else you'd like. How do I write a character deion? Well, some of us aren't too good at describing their characters, be it personality, looks or the most hated, history section. Don't deny it you guys, you know you hate those things.
Which is why you can hire me to do it for you! This will all be explained below.

What WILL I write?
-Pet Pages-
Pet Deions
Pet Back-ground stories
And more

-Character Deions-
Personality Deions
History/Back-ground information
Appearance Deions
And more

-Role-play Plots-
Romance
Action
Adventure
Para-normal
And more

-Poetry-
Self-explanatory 

-Short Stories-
Self-explanatory

And SO much more. All you have to do is ask.

What MIGHT I do?

I will do PG-13 and above over EMAIL and email ONLY. Please Rmail me for more information.

What will I NOT do?
Material that degrades another gender in obscene and vulgar ways.
Material that degrades others that are not like yourself.

What about EXAMPLES?
They are coming, don't get your shorts in a bunch, loves.

What about the BILL?

There is NO bill. Only tips. These will probably cost TU or CREDITS if I get a lot of orders, which I doubt will happen, so yeah. My goal before I ask for TU will be TEN ORDERS. So guess that means?

TEN FREE WRITING COMMISSIONS ARE AVAILABLE. You can take ALL of them, or you can take three. Doesn't matter to me, as long as I get TEN.

SO ORDER AWAY. 

In a world where you can be anything, be yourself.
Go to page: 1