It's a Derply Untitled Fanfic (EENE)

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Juke

11:24pm Dec 3 2012 (last edited on 11:24pm Dec 3 2012)

Content Manager

Very much based off of the "Purgatory" theory (If you don't know what it is and don't mind having your childhood possibly ruined, I suggest you look it up. It's amazing<3)

Uhm, yeah. So uh. I think I'll try to make this my first decent fanfic since uh... Ever. |D

...And to clarify, they're in Ed's kitchen okay. -shot-

And there are no pairings, mainly because I... I don't have any. This is seriously the only thing I have ever liked where I don't pair anyone up.

...Within the universe, anyways. >3>

Enjoy~<3

========

"Eddy, when are you going top stop this charade? This is completey pointless, not to mention-"

"Put a sock in it, Double D." Eddy examined the pasta strainer he was holding carefully. It was pretty big and made of metal, so it fit into his latest 'scam' perfectly. He bl[injection]inked and looked up, suddenly aware that Ed was being exceedingly silent. Apparently Double D had the same notion. They glanced at each other and went downstairs to their friend's basement bedroom. As they neared the bottom of the stairs, the two boys heard muffled sobbing.

"Ed?"

He was sitting on the edge of his bed clutching a photograph of a young woman and what was presumably her husband. The couple were smiling adoringly at an infant cradled in the woman's arms.

Double D went over and gently took the picture from his now-sniffling friend.

"Ed, who is this?"

"I-I don't know Double D." Ed wiped some snot off his face using his sleeve and looked up pitifully. Double D handed the photo back and sat down next to him. He opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted by a shout from the bathroom.

"Hey, Ed, can I have these?"

"Eddy, please! Can't you see he's upse-"

"Eddy!" Back to his cheerful, doofy self, Ed jumped up and hugged his friend.

"Ed! Get off me!"

======

I'll update this tomorrow when I have more written. |D

Go to page: 1