Ike's history. A sad but amazing tale.

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
grank

9:20am Sep 21 2009 (last edited on 1:43pm Sep 23 2009)

Normal User

So there's this wolf RP site called Aelyn, and I'm making a new wolf. His name is Ike ^^ Well anyways these are the main rules for making a new wolf. 250 words in looks, 200 words in personality, and a whopping 400 words in history. Well I'v p*censored*ed the looks and personality in flying colors and I'm already past 400 words in the history, BUT I'm not anywhere near done with it. XD

Please read it and tell me what you think about it, AND if anything needs to be tweaked, tell me and then we'll take it to Rmail. If you think you can rewrite the history better, tell me. If I approve then you can have at it, BUT keep in mind, that this was MY creation. 

If you have any comments, please post them in this forum, and do the same thing for questions. If you do post questions, I'll try to reply to them as quick as possible, and don't hesitate to ask more than one question. I don't bite...hard. X3

green and bold mean's Ike is speaking, lime green and italisized means Ike's thinking, and Teal and bold means Jirrin is speaking

Below, you will find Ike's history(or what I have so far) oh and sorry for the eye burning colors

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ike's history was not a good one, even though it started out nice, it turned into hell for him, and anyone else that crossed his path.

The air was cool and crisp as Ike and mis mate, Jirrin, slept soundly in their den. Ike started to fidget in his nest, then he woke with a start. Jirrin rolled over and looked at him. "Is everything ok?" She asked in a sweet, but worried tone. He looked down at her, her eyes were as bright and beautiful as a full moon. Something tugged at his pelt. 'Should I tell her or not?' he thought. 'Well I may as well tell her...I could never lie to Jirrin.'

At first he couldn't talk, like there was a part of a bone stuck in his throat. "Well..." He began. "I...I dreamed I was missing," He was struggling to spit out the words, like he was trying to keep something from her. "and you were so...so scared. I saw some other wolves that I didn't know and tried to get help, but no one would listen." He took his gaze off of her and he looked at the floor. "Then one wolf finally snapped back at me, he said that no one cared or would care if anything happened to us."

Ike looked back at his gorgeous mate, waiting to see if she would say anything. She looked back at him with affection, "Honey, it was just a bad dream, and anyways we don't know many wolves." Her tone was sweet and it soothed Ike, but he had to tell her the rest. "But that wasn't the whole dream." She looked at him with interest. "Well," she began. "I'm ready to listen." She folded her white paws over each other.Ike started to speak again. "After I my dreaming I woke with this...this fear."

Ike couldn't go on...that was all he could remember. His eyes wondered to the floor then back to Jirrin. "That's all I can remember right now." She knew her mate too well, she could tell he was hiding something from her. "Well, like I said it was just a bad dream, so could we please go back to sleep now?" she asked him. "Sorry for keeping you awake." Ike replied. "No problem." Jirrin yawned and her breathing became steady, Ike knew she was fast asleep again. There was a strange felling pricking at his pelt, but he couldn't pin point it.

For the next few days Ike avoided Jirrin, thinking that something bad would happen to her if he got too close. When they went to sleep at night Ike would sleep on the other side of the den. He was mostly quite, and anytime when Jirrin would try to speak to him, he would snap at her and tell her to go away. Three weeks p*censored*ed as this went on then Ike finally decided to talk to his mate. He padded over to her, Jirrin was surprised that he had come up to her. "Jirrin," Ike began, "I need to talk to you." His eyes were filled with worry. His mate looked at him, anger filled her eyes. "So, after three weeks you finally decide to came and talk to me. Sometimes I wonder what your up to. If I would try to talk to you, you would snap at me. Don't you know how that made me feel?" Her words brimming with rage.

"Please, Jirrin, listen to me!" Ike choked on his words, his voice was cracking with affliction. She was about to open her mouth and protest, but she bit the words back. Ike took his eyes off of her, but they trailed right back to Jirrin. "Do you remember the dream I had a few weeks back?" He questioned her, his tone softer. "Why yes, I believe I do." She replied.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Made by the epic Sigath of DeviantART!! :D
Go to page: 1