I'm just gunna see how this turns out...

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Wishbelle

8:22am Oct 29 2011

Normal User

It's copyrighted (not, but I think it should be).

Exert 1:

At this moment, the moment your reading these words, I am running from possible death to my possible death. Thrilling is not a word to describe it. More like deadly. The hot wires planted under my feet burn like crazy, but it also makes me run faster in a crazy sort of way. You probably have like billions of questions bubbling in your head. Like who am I? Am I some sort of escapee criminal? Or some experiment people will be scared of? Nah. They are all wrong. I am just a normal girl. Unless you consider me being able to talk to fire, water and air not normal. Which your right, it isn’t. But at least I can’t make a fire bubble under your feet whenever I want to, wait- I can. I can’t mind read but I’m pretty darn good at trying. I’m going to guess your thinking just bust those dudes trying to capture you into flames. The whole area is surrounded with magic-keeper-outers. So I can’t preform any little stunts of mine. So, my only choice is to keep on running. My fiery streaks overlaid my dark blond hair gave the effect of fire. It matches my spirit. Heh.

Suddenly, I skid to a stop. The magic-keeper-outers came to an end. I cheer. Then I step forward and peer off the doom cliff set in front of me. “Fiza!” I hear a call behind me. With a spin, I see armed gaurds rushing after me. My heart races.

Go to page: 1