I'll Write For You

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
avarocks

6:35pm Jan 9 2013 (last edited on 7:07pm Jan 9 2013)

Normal User

Ha ha, this is just writing commissions.
But don't go away now, there's more.
For a fair price I will write you an epic anything. 
"anything" includes...
Pet fingys
Poems about whatever
Stories that rock
And anything else.
Hey, I'm broke. My pockets are practically empty. To apply for one of these awesome writing pieces, just fill out this form, then post it.

If Story:
This Awesome Writing Piece will be About: 
Summary :  
Ending/solution: (If you want, write "surprise me". Then I'll get creative... (;
Mood: (Mysterious, Happy, Random, etc.)

If Poem: 
It Will Be About:
It's Length: (Short, long, or I don't care)
Rhyme/no Rhyme: (Idk... Some poems don't...)
Mood: (same thing)

If Anything Else:
Make up a layout. (:

Sample Of My Writing Style:
It was late noon. I watched my breath fog up the air as I walked down Main Street. This was important; I desperately needed this Tu for my dream pet, an Albino Zenirix. The envelope that I clutched so tightly in my hand would change all my financal troubles into dust. I was quite fond of that envelope; the writing was very neat and offical; the seal very fancy. They couldn't refuse me this. They just couldn't. I stopped at the building with the sign reading in cursive letters "The Rescreatu Forums Newspaper HQ". Taking a deep breath, I walked in.
A little bell rung as I walked in. A bearded old man peered over his spectacles at me. "Need something, youngster?" I fiddled my thumbs nervously. "Yes, actually, I do," I stopped and stared at him for a minute, until he grew impatient and said. "Well, get on with it!" I frowned. "Yes sir. I would like to apply for a ad in the paper. About writing commissions..."
"You a writer?" He interrupted.
"Yes,sir."
"Your in. We have a free spot available."
I breathed I happy sigh of relief. "Thank you!"

What will happen? Will she get her dream pet? Find out in part two. You have the power to decide; will it be a happy ending or a tragedy?

Go to page: 1