Generation's story

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Honeybee

8:42pm Sep 7 2009 (last edited on 8:43pm Sep 7 2009)

Normal User

I laugh as I flaunt out my ribbons in a clas.sy and elegant way, but the crowd was harsh. I quickly walk back down the catwalk, trying to get away from the boo’s and raucous yells of the audience.

After my part of the pageant, I walk into the dressing room and slump in a seat.

“My god, I’m tired…Today was horrible.” I say dejectedly as I put my head in my hand.

“Generation? You have someone here to see you.” Called out a director’s voice to me.
“I told you, call me Gen.” I say, slightly irritated, slightly cheerful; I walked out and opened the door. I saw someone standing in front of the door who looked to be a natural Kioka with startlingly violet eyes, pale skin, and black antlers.

“Erm... hi, Gen.” The teen said. He looked to be my age.

“Hello.” I say, not unkindly. “And you are?”

“I’m Max.” He says, blushing. I grin.

“It’s nice to meet you. It’s not very often I meet a teen boy who goes to pageants.” I say, genuinely curious.

Max smiles, and his voice gains a bit of confidence. “I like fashion.” He said simply. “And I was wondering… would you like to go to The Grill after the pageant is over?” He asks, his eyes sparkling like amethysts in the light. How Strange… I found that I was losing myself in their depths.

Everyone knew about The Grill if they lived in Adante City. It was actually called Lake Chargoggagoggmanchaugagoggchaubunagungamaugg Grill, named after a lake in M***achusetts, but since that was much too long and hardly anyone could pronounce it, it was simply called The Grill.

“Alright.” I say breathlessly, and he grinned enormously, showing pearl-white teeth.

“Thanks…good luck!” He said, and then he looked puzzled. “Oh, there’s something on your table, I don’t think it was there a moment ago.” He says, and I look around to spy a bouquet of lavender, heather, and forget-me-not’s with a card attached.

“Well, good-bye.” He says, closing the door quietly as I smile and walk over to the table.

I read the card.

Gen,

Never give up hope.

Max 

I sit down in my seat and stare at the little card, and hope flared in my chest.

I won my first pageant that day, and fell in love as well.

my name's russ and i only care about uldavi and cute men
Reeses

8:46pm Sep 7 2009

Normal User

Pageants. X3 Lol.  Doesn't Generation the black Kioka belong to Mango?

Wat.
ಠ_ಠ
Metachick

8:51pm Sep 7 2009

Normal User

Nice story Russett. Is the story in the point of view of a girl or a guy? I'm getting the impression its a girls but I've been wrong before. 

I love being followed...as long as your not stalking me... Offline...I do not have internet at the moment because I have Moved and the cable is not in yet. If I am in one of your roleplays Please just send me a message over rmail. Thanks.
mangoblossom

9:02pm Sep 7 2009

Normal User

Yeah Pet, Generation belongs to me. ^^ Russy wrote a story for her for her pet page. And yes, it's from the point of view of a female me
ta. xD

mangoblossom
Honeybee

10:12pm Sep 9 2009

Normal User

Thanks, Mango. And note, Lake Chargoggagoggmanchaugagoggchaubunagungamaugg is an actual lake in M*censored*achusetts. 44 letters. And I have it memorized. :D

my name's russ and i only care about uldavi and cute men
mangoblossom

12:04am Sep 10 2009

Normal User

Lol Russy. I wanna memorise!

mangoblossom
Reeses

2:36pm Sep 10 2009

Normal User

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Chaubunagungamaug

^This? ;o 

Wat.