Chance's Writing Commissions. ~First person gets a Free Story~

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
chance437

4:10pm Feb 10 2010 (last edited on 8:12pm Feb 11 2010)

Normal User

Yeah, I just discovered that I couldn't really draw. And the other day, I just picked up an empty spiral notebook and started writing a novel. I' ma few pages in, when everyone I knew told me I had real talent.

So, these events led me to make this, a writing commission.

~Example(Right now I only have one)~

http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/arts/writing/-vampire-story-fiction-critiquing-and-commenting-needed-/~page/1/

~Form~ 

Type of Story(pet page, profile page,etc.): 

Subject of Story(which pet, you,a friend,etc): 

Topic(if you have a specific topic you want written about, a day in their lives, their history, etc.): 

Style of Story (narrative, flashback, first person, Etc.): 

Mood of Story (happy, sad, doesn't matter, etc): 

Length of Story (really short, as long as you want, whatever): 

Background (a little of what the main focus of the story likes to do, their personality, just a little something to work off of): 

Cost (how much you're willing to pay for this): 

Optional: What they look like (if you want me to include appearance, I need to know what they look like . If it's a pet, I can see that for myself): 

~Time Chart~ 

Depending on the story, it might take me a while to get inspired,so just keep that in mind

~Orders~ 

None yet D': 

jacky1193

4:15pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

Can I have a copy of your book? and um I have to empty books but I can't write i them. Do you have an idea why? cuz when I click publish a book in the games thing it say that the page doesn't exist or somthing like that. help?Smiletle="Smile" />
chance437

4:16pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

No, I don't. And no, you can't have a copy of my book. You need to report that to staff

chance437

6:36pm Feb 15 2010

Normal User

((iBump))

chance437

3:23pm Feb 17 2010

Normal User

((iBump))

Go to page: 1