Bunny's Writing Commissions

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
prettybunny1

1:16pm Apr 18 2010 (last edited on 5:41pm Apr 18 2010)

Normal User

Examples will be put at the end of this post.

I do writing, not poetry. Though if I feel inspired I may do it.

My first customer gets theirs for FREE! So please hurry and order :)

THE FORM (you must fill this out)

Main Characters-

Mood of Story- (happy, sad ect)

Subject- (Such as the general idea.. eg. Missy's First Flight)

Any specific location?-

What kind- (eg. pet page, etc)

EXAMPLE:

The meragon shook its great head, trying to rid itselfof the leather strap that served as a makeshift halter. Summer put a comforting hand on his neck.

"Shh, Angle, it's just for a little while,"she cooed, kissing Angle's nose.

However, Angle was not calmed by her words, and pulled harder, yanking the lead from Summer's hand. There was no comfort in the resulting slap on Angle's smooth neck. He tossed his head and started to back away, but one look from Summer made him stop. Defeated, he snorted and lowered his head as Summer retrieved the lead from the ground.

"So, Cat, you ever ride one of these before?" Summer's timid cousin shook her head as she looked uncertainly at the creature before her. 

"It's really easy. Just get on, hold on with your legs and watch where you're going. Don't get too distracted or he'll throw you off." 

Cat opened her mouth to protest but Summer was already lifting her tiny frame onto the meragon's back. Angle stood still enough, until Cat grabbed his fin to steady herself. He tossed himself sideways and began to rear, but Summer prevented it by yanking hard on the leather strap. He danced sideways, making Cat fall heavily in the dirt.

"You stupid horse." Summer muttered. Angle snorted defiantly and looked away.

"Come on Cat, let's try that again. And next time try not to grab his fin."

END

Staryulynn

2:21pm Apr 18 2010

Normal User

Mind if I see an example?

-and a new day will dawn, for those who stand long, and the forest will echo with laughter-
prettybunny1

3:08pm Apr 18 2010 (last edited on 5:42pm Apr 18 2010)

Normal User

I was planning to use the first as an example :) Umm I'm gonna have to dig for one.

Ok I posted one ^^

Billark

10:14am May 12 2010 (last edited on 10:15am May 12 2010)

Normal User

bump good luck

Go to page: 1