Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Honeybee

6:30pm Aug 27 2009

Normal User

"Take care! I love you! Don't forget to write with Perenelle!" Amanda's mother called, a matronly figure recently gaining grey strands of hair. Amanda smiled tearfully and squeezed her mother before walking onto The Hogwarts Express and closing the door behind her, and set to the task of trying to find a compartment. Perenelle, a Scops owl, gave a doleful hoo-hoot and fluttered into Amanda's open palm.

"Hey, girl...it's alright." Amanda said quietly, and looked left and right as she p*censored*ed through the train. She soon found that this was no easy task.

15 minutes later and quite disheveled, Amanda slammed open the gl*censored* compartment's door and practically threw herself into a seat. She quickly got up again, however: She forgot to put her trunk into the luggage compartment above her. Afterwards, she sat down and pulled out from her jeans' pocket the Hogwarts lettter she had received on August 10th. She reread it, then hugged it to her chest, quietly thrilled that this wasn't a dream.

Amanda soon became bored with playing with Perenelle (Perenelle was happy about that) and set to reading a large, thick book she had picked up from Flourish and Blott's: Which Owl?, a thrilling tale of an abandoned owl trying to find a new witch to take care of her.

After around a half hour of reading, Amanda looked up to an open compartment door and a boy who looked to be her age standing in the doorway.

"D'you mind if I sit her?" He asked shyly, his tawny gold hair with streaks of black ruffled slightly, and he turned a faint pink. "I can't find anywhere else." He said.

"I don't mind at all!" Amanda said kindly, moving over, and the boy sat down across from her, flinging up his trunk and picking up a carrier holding a small black kitten with emerald green eyes that sparkled with intelligence.

"Oh! How cute!" Amanda crooned as the boy let the cat out, with mewled happily and stumbled it's way across the chairs and lying in Amanda's lap. Soon the compartment was full of the kitten's warm, content purrs.

"Sorry, I haven't introduced myself," said the boy, his dark green eyes flicking from Perenelle (he had been stroking her in the palm of his hand; she seemed to have taken a liking to him) to Amanda. "My name's Dani Satchela." He said, and Amanda grinned.

"I'm Amanda Stone. Pleasure to meet you." She said cheerfully, setting down her book; she had become much too distracted to read now.

"Same for you." Dani said. They were suddenly interrupted when a large trolley full of candies and sweets rolled by, pushed by a matronly looking woman with flyaway silver hair.

"Anything from the trolley?" She asked them kindly. Amanda and Dani grinned simultaneously, gathered their money (Golden Galleons, silver Sickles, and small bronze Knuts) to buy 6 or 7 of each item.

END OF CHAPTER 2.

my name's russ and i only care about uldavi and cute men
Reeses

6:35pm Aug 27 2009

Normal User

I order one of everything the candy lady has. o______________o -grabby hands- Lol, nice.

Wat.
ಠ_ಠ
Go to page: 1