Becky's Pokemon: The Past

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
BeckyL97

1:10pm Apr 8 2012

Normal User

Part One: Garcha the Garchomp

Her father hated Pokemon. Her mother hated Pokemon. Becky and her cousin, Reila, absolutely LOVED Pokemon. But Becky had become fed up of almost her whole family despising Pokemon. So she had finally decided to take drastic measures.

She had gathered her things and run away from home.

It had seemed like a good, if not somewhat insane, idea at the time, but now she was beginning to regret her decision. For she was battling her way through a fierce blizzard with a black sleeveless dress, silk gloves, black hooded cloak, black shoes and maskerade mask to keep her warm. Becky felt the cold bite at her skin and she felt her limbs beginning to ache with the effort of forcing her way through the raging snowstorm. She knew she couldn't last much longer. But she wasn't about to turn back for anything or anyone.

Finally Becky's legs gave way from under her and she colllapsed in the snow-covered ground. Becky could feel her consciousness slipping away. She knew that within moments she would be unconscious and helpless. With a sigh, Becky braced herself for the worst.

Just before her vision blacked out, Becky caught sight of a large shadow coming towards her through the snow. It couldn't have been human because...wasn't that a tail? Anyway, Becky had no way of knowing if it was hostile or not, and either way, she couldn't move out of its path.

And that was when Becky's consciousness finally slipped from her...

Becky's eyes snapped open and she sat up quite suddenly. Quite to her disbelief, she found that she was no longer in the blizzard but was instead sitting in a cave. A fire had been lit and it was giving Becky a pleasant level of warmth. But who had lit the fire? And more to the point, who had moved Becky into the cave in the first place?

There came a quiet shuffling noise from the shadows at the edge of the cave chamber. That was when Becky noticwd a tall figure standing in the shadows.

"Hello?" Becky asked, stammering slightly. "Who...who's there?" There was a brief silence. Then the figure stepped into the light and Becky was shocked to find that the figure was a Garchomp. And, judging by the lack of notch in the Pokemon's dorsal fin, it was a female Garchomp. The dragon-type stepped forward and Becky very nearly recoiled because of the Pokemon's slightly intimidating glare. But the Garchomp suddenly smiled, cheerfully holding out a claw in the same way a human would hold out a hand for a handshake.

"Garcha!" the Garchomp purred. "Garcha gar Garchomp!" This seemed to mean 'I'm Garcha the Garchomp'. Becky realized that the Pokemon was friendly. So Becky smiled and shook the creature's offered claw.

"Thanks for saving me. My name's Becky. Pleased to meet you!" she said. "Now, I hate to be a bother, so I really should be going..." But as soon as Becky turned around, Garcha the Garchomp had gently pulled her back. The dragon-type shook her head.

"You want me to stay here until the blizzard stops?" Becky asked. "Alright then. I can handle that." Garcha nodded, happily. Becky sat down by the fire that had been lit and Garcha did the same. They stayed like that for about an hour until the blizzard died down. When it was time for Becky to leave, Garcha hurried after her.

"Do you want to come with me?" Becky asked the Garchomp, surprised. Garcha nodded, and Becky gave a smile.

"Then what are you wating for?" she said.

Adopt one today!
Go to page: 1