Azure's Writing Commissions

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Azure

10:50am Sep 19 2009 (last edited on 4:54am Nov 10 2009)

Normal User

Writing Commissions

Oh one fine and lovely night
There was a talk between two siblings
Over messenger, they did write
Of Rescreatu, and meagre earnings.

Yet the older sister claimed,
“You owe me a black Omni!
And, of course, it must be named,
[name removed], for it is catchy!”

And the younger sister says,
“But, I have no money!
And besides, you do not play.
Their price is so high, it’s not funny!”

The older sister then replies,
“Then open up commissions.
You can’t draw to save your life,
So writing’s the only option!”

And so then this board was born;
From the efforts of the younger.
And thus she hopes, although she’s torn,
That you answer this and help her.

Sorry for the lame poem starting o3o So, basically, as the ti
tle says, I’m opening up writing commissions. For the Omni, of course... that must be pretty obvious by now xD

What I write

Pretty much anything. Creatu, quad or anthro, humans, all genres, whatever. I’m thinking pet deions, but if you want me to write something for your profile/shop/gallery/whatever, sure! Just please make sure that the requests don't break the site rules.

I also do poems and s/dramas, but I’m not particularly good. Consider yourself warned.

Rules

1. Please don’t take my writing and claim it as yours. If that happens I will contact a staff member.

2. You can either post here or Rmail me; I’ll try to check this forum at least once a day, but of course, if you Rmail me, it’s a guarantee that I’ll see the alert... it’s entirely up to you, really.

3. Yes, you can change what you want to have written, but if I’ve already written the previous request and it doesn’t match up with the new one, I may charge you extra for that.

4. Nothing abysmally long, please. If it’s longer than 5000 characters, that’s fine, because there’s the smart way of getting around it by taking a screenshot of it and uploading it, but... uhm... a whole novel would be hard to manage, you know? xD

5. I'd appreciate it if you left my writing in its unchanged form. You can make small changes, but please don't change it until it's unrecognizeable. If you want me to make large changes I might charge extra. However, it will be proofread, so you don't need to worry about grammar.

6. I’ve prepared a form below, so please do your best to fill in all the details.

Form

Pets

Name:
Creatu/human (as in, how you would like it written):
Personality (just a basic summary):
Genre (action, fluff, angst, reflection, introspection, etc.):
Type (scene-like deion, poem, drama/play):
What you want written (the scene/imagery/location, plot and interactions (if you have any)):
Theme (happy, sad, bouncy, it doesn’t matter, etc.):
Other (anything else you particularly want, like a special quirk or interaction you want incorporated):
Cost (how much you’re willing to pay):

Profile/Shop/Gallery

Unfortunately, I don’t have a clue about what to write for this stuff, so state your own terms. o3o

Samples

Scene

Priest of Shadows

The Omni was as magnificent as always. In the dying light of the sun, his myriad of markings almost seemed to glitter; the sunlight that shone through the stained gla-ss windows dyed his fur in mosaic tones.

His unseeing eyes stared fixatedly in front of him, almost as if he could sense what was before him. If he reached out, he knew what he would touch. The marble was cool beneath his feet, but he hardly noticed it, numbed by the coldness in his heart.

He stepped forward, his paws making no sound upon the polished floor. And he stood before what he knew what was a cross, standing there bowed almost respectfully before it.

It was a long while before he moved again, this time drawing so close to the cross he could almost touch it. And so he did; a soft touch, and he laid a paw gently upon the cool metal.

The metal was not sharp, but it seemed to pierce him as he ran his paw over it. He could not see, but he did not need sight to determine this. He knew what was happening; could feel the halo of light around his whole form, making him glow outwardly, as he stood with his paw pressed to the cross.

At last, he drew back, and once again he bowed to the splendour before him. But he did not look back as he turned to walk away.

Inwardly, he knew that the once-golden cross was black. He had touched it; it would no longer be pure.

You are tainted.

I am the Priest of Shadows.

Poem

Convey

Of icy frost and yet not cold
Of moonlight silver against pale white
Of eternal beauty unforetold
Of wordless answers within the night

Of shining flecks of ivory white
Of timeless hope that never fades
Of crimson reds reflecting light
Of quiet courage never afraid

Of shifting winds on winter nights
Of granting wishes old and new
Of spreading wings and taking flight
Of silent prayers sincere and true

Because this is more than words can convey.

For other samples, you can head over to my profile. Some of my pets have deions on their petpages.

Price

Well, I’m not sure. I know that art goes for quite a lot, but I’m not sure how much writing goes for. It all depends on how much effort went into the piece, really—I can charge anywhere from 100k to 1 mil. Of course, more is always appreciated *shot*

But! Alternatively, you can try an art trade. I’m rather picky though—and most of my characters are written as humans. But if you think you’re up to it, just show me a sample and I’ll tell you if I can do it.

How it Goes, Basically/Procedure

I like to write only when I’m inspired. I do have self-imposed deadlines, however, so I think I can promise you that you will get your commission within two weeks unless otherwise informed.

Edit: Tweaked the form a little. I'll make lists of the customers some other day o3o

Azure's writing commissions: Click here!
Raru

3:35am Sep 21 2009

Normal User

I would like Iris/Eden plea-*shot*

Erm I mean, mind writing a lil' something for Tsukaiko?

Name: Tsukaiko
Species/Colour: magenta mirabilis
Age/Stage: adult
Personality (just a basic summary): proud, wily and very clever. Talented with a samisen (I think I spelt that right. Not much, but her name means 'Snake Charmer' if I'm not wrong (which I might be)
Genre (action, fluff, angst, reflection, introspection, etc.):
I will hunt you down and ask you about what those mean despite knowing that google would be easier c:
Type (scene-like deion, poem, drama/play): Deive piece,
What you want written (the scene/imagery/location, plot and interactions (if you have any)): perhaps entertaining guests with music and tea but what she really thinks off them or what she plans to do afterwards. I think showing a contrast between what is shown and what is thought o3o
Theme (happy, sad, bouncy, it doesn’t matter, etc.): Neutral much? Entirely up to you on how you perceive this
Other (anything else you particularly want, like a special quirk or interaction you want incorporated): Dunno
Cost (how much you’re willing to pay): whatever you want ;o (or at least whatever I have to offer)

Azure

11:19pm Sep 21 2009

Normal User

You know I'd do it free for yo- *shot* Write Sebby/L- *shot again* Gee, won't even hear me out.

Yay first customer 8D Sorry that it took me this long to notice it, but I swear I've been busy. Really. You shoulda sent me a mail o3o

I will do my best to interpret your request as soon as I'm more awake. (I'm only pushing 13 hours, I can hardly believe I'm this sleepy |D) Also, of course, once awake I will begin to bug you, and annoy you in the writing process because it's one of the requirements, even if you're the customer 8D

Dang, I forgot to add in human/creatu? o3o So, tell me, turn up on MSN and stay on as late as possible (around 10 would be preferable) so I can drill you. Or spam me with Rmails. Whatever. As long as you get your message across.

Now, I shall fix my form. *nods* Don't bother changing your form, just turn up on MSN.

Azure

1:26am Sep 26 2009

Normal User

*pokes* Bump. Mm, cookies. o3o

Azure

7:48am Sep 29 2009

Normal User

Bump again. I won't be around much for the next two or three weeks, though o3o Finals. Eh.

Azure

2:47am Oct 23 2009

Normal User

Okay, now that my exams are over, I'm back 8D *bumps*

Genlorious

3:49am Nov 6 2009

Normal User

Form

Pets

Name: Equality
Creatu/human (as in, how you would like it written): Creatu

Personality (just a basic summary): Very friendly, loves to help but is sensitive to criticism and stuff like that.:D

Genre (action, fluff, angst, reflection, introspection, etc.): You choose?D: Rmail me if you don't know what to choose.
Type (scene-like deion, poem, drama/play): Drama or play, you decide.

What you want written (the scene/imagery/location, plot and interactions (if you have any)): Choose?D;
Theme (happy, sad, bouncy, it doesn’t matter, etc.): Mysterious?:3

Other (anything else you particularly want, like a special quirk or interaction you want incorporated): Choose.><
Cost (how much you’re willing to pay): I'm sorry I had to say choose so many times... I don't have much, but I'd give the amount depending on how much I have.:)

(( selling a noctis and three ivik eggs ))
Go to page: 1