Ari's Writing Commissions

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
dragonz

4:30am Apr 30 2011 (last edited on 12:47am May 1 2011)

Normal User

Welcome, G u e s t

Yush, the time has finally come; I'm accepting writing commissions :D

Being the author of at least 4 unfinished stories, I'm only good at finishing short stories, fursona details, and stuff like that. I can also draw, so for those who want a drawing of their fursonas to accompany their fursona's profiles/pages/details, you may request for a drawing at my art commission thead.

Examples

Well, I do have a newly made website I made just for my writing and other stuff. Mostly my unfinished stories and only a few requests that I have finished.

http://www.aristories.wetpaint.com/

And there it is! :o Please clicky. You may have to explore the website a bit to get some examples, but you can always go to "Requests and Stuff" at the side to take a look at a fursona example I did for ERlover90.

For those who are too lazy, here's a short paragraph of a wolf story I did a few months back:

Silence reigned the forest as Denouement lifted each paw, and lightly treaded on the soft soil. The canopy of the looming great wayward pines blocked out the bright, white rays of moonlight, and the patches of light where the moonlight managed to reach were scattered over the terrain in awkward positions. As her tail swung limply behind her, Denouement's bright amber eyes narrowed, to focus more on the path in front of her. Her perked auditives swivelled freely, catching every single sound present in the forest. A leaf gently floated onto the ground with a light rustling sound, causing her head to snap towards the source of the noise. Seeing as it was only a leaf, she parted her maw in a slight sigh of relief, before continuing on her quest aimlessly. She had not eaten for days, but finding prey was not much of a problem for a canid such as she, as she had picked up a vague scent of a hare which had passed the area at least 10 minutes ago. Successfully hunting the prey down, was another thing altogether.

If you want to read more of this story, click here. :D

Forms

Fursona Details

Name:

Fur/Scale colour:

Markings/Scars:

History:

Personality:

Want a drawing of your fursona?:

Pet Profiles

Name;

Colour:

Type of Creatu:

Personality:

History:[optional]

Likes and Dislikes:

Short Stories:

Story outline:

Number of Characters:

Number of paragraphs/chapters:[min:1, max:10]

Character names:

Character details:[copy and paste for each character]

- Fur/Scales colour:

- Eye colour:

- Personality:

- History:

Tips and payment [The commissions are free :3]

Will differ depending on what kind of writing you want me to do.

Details: 100k each.

Short stories: 500k.

Tips might change as time passes.

A r i s e n F l a m e s

The true blue wolf and dragon lover from Singapore. Visit my writing website, where all of my best work is stored! http://aristories.wetpaint.com/
dragonz

6:30am May 1 2011

Normal User

Update: Writing commissions are now free, though tips will be appreciated muchly.

A r i s e n F l a m e s

The true blue wolf and dragon lover from Singapore. Visit my writing website, where all of my best work is stored! http://aristories.wetpaint.com/
Kyi

7:26am May 2 2011 (last edited on 7:27am May 2 2011)

Normal User

Poof! I just came to say that I think that your writing is awesome! :3
dragonz

7:29am May 2 2011

Normal User

Whai thank you Kyi ^^

Another Update: Here is another example, taken from WolfQuest.org, where I used to create wolf stories. :D

This story is copyrighted to dragonz and anyone taking the ideas from this story shall be punished D8<

The wind howled like a lone wolf in the reigning night. Its variety of tones haunted the cold winter air and raked the night's silence like a bear's claws. The dark, looming canopies of foliage were filled with constantly moving nocturnal creatures of the night. The moon's appearance seemed faded, as its vague, haunting white glow reached into the depths of the forest, creating patches of light upon the forest's snow-covered floor. The snow had fallen just a few hours before, and a few lone flakes sprinkled down from the overcast sky, falling onto the ground in utter silence.

The grey and tan canid strolled slowly through the lands she knew so well. Her mind knew the routes of the boundaries by heart as she had traveled through this part of the forest countless times, patrolling the borders of her lands. the elderly wolf puppy forwards, swivelling around, trying to catch the faintest of sounds above the unforgiving wind. Her nares flares, as a clouded breath of mist rose from the female's maw, and faded into the darkness slowly. She tried to track any foreign scents around the area, and her banner was raised high in the air, indicating her dominance and status in her own pack - She was the leading female, the female of the dominating pair of wolves in her pack. The pack consisted of many ranks, and each wolf showed his or her own status, by producing a certain position when greeting her. Each wolf's rank could also be told by how high the banner, or rather, tail, was raised. It was simple. The higher the tail, the higher the rank, and the female's was the highest amongst all the wolves in her pack, excluding her mate.

Behind the strong and slender physique of the alphess, four shadowy figures lurked and sauntered. Their amber eyes gave out a soft glow. Each wolf's eyes were filled with fire, a fire that burned not just in their eyes, but in their hearts. Each wolf was strong, no matter the gender, and proud of being a part of the pack, and each held their heads low in respect to the leading female - All except one.

His name was Dintadé. He had a pure black pelt that shone, sometimes, as bright as the moonlit rays that reflected off it. His eyes were a coloured such that sometimes they looked amber, and sometimes they looked like the balance between the colour amber and hazel. When the night dominated the woods and the moon had climbed high up into the obisidian-overcast sky, Dintadé's eyes seemed to look almost azure with a tint of crimson in them, which was most peculiar for a wolf of his age. Dintadé was the leading female's son, and so, he was able to hold both his head and tail high with the absence of a challenging growl or nip to keep him in place. He rarely disobeyed his mother, but rather often, he disobeyed his father, the alpha. Being an adolescent, his instincts and boldness constantly took over him, causing him to defy his father's orders constantly. However, his defiance was merely tolerated by his father, as his father had the knowledge of understanding that all youngsters were prone to being defiant. Heck, one day, Dintadé himself may even challenge his father for the position of Alpha.

Dintadé's siblings, however, were the total opposite of him. They obeyed their father's whims and fancies, and tried their best to please their parents. Dintadé constantly rolled his eyes when they did so, mumbling to himself that they were too naive and needed to stand up for themselves. He had two sisters and a brother, and all resembled their mother. Each of their canvases were dappled with the grey and tan markings that made up the alphess' own beautiful pelt.

This winter was Dintadé's second winter, and, since he was about one year old, he was almost ready to disperse from the pack, almost ready to start his own family and lead his own band of followers.

A r i s e n F l a m e s

Go to page: 1