Ari's Commissions <3

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Wolf

4:28am May 17 2011

Normal User

Welcome, G u e s t

Yush, the time has finally come; I'm accepting writing commissions :D

Being the author of at least 4 unfinished stories, I'm only good at finishing short stories, fursona details, and stuff like that. I can also draw, so for those who want a drawing of their fursonas to accompany their fursona's profiles/pages/details, you may request for a drawing at my art commission thead.

Examples

Well, I do have a newly made website I made just for my writing and other stuff. Mostly my unfinished stories and only a few requests that I have finished.

http://www.aristories.wetpaint.com/

And there it is! :o Please clicky. You may have to explore the website a bit to get some examples, but you can always go to "Requests and Stuff" at the side to take a look at a fursona example I did for ERlover90.

For those who are too lazy, here's a short paragraph of a wolf story I did a few months back:

Silence reigned the forest as Denouement lifted each paw, and lightly treaded on the soft soil. The canopy of the looming great wayward pines blocked out the bright, white rays of moonlight, and the patches of light where the moonlight managed to reach were scattered over the terrain in awkward positions. As her tail swung limply behind her, Denouement's bright amber eyes narrowed, to focus more on the path in front of her. Her perked auditives swivelled freely, catching every single sound present in the forest. A leaf gently floated onto the ground with a light rustling sound, causing her head to snap towards the source of the noise. Seeing as it was only a leaf, she parted her maw in a slight sigh of relief, before continuing on her quest aimlessly. She had not eaten for days, but finding prey was not much of a problem for a canid such as she, as she had picked up a vague scent of a hare which had passed the area at least 10 minutes ago. Successfully hunting the prey down, was another thing altogether.

If you want to read more of this story, click here. :D

Forms

Fursona Details

Name:

Fur/Scale colour:

Markings/Scars:

History:

Personality:

Want a drawing of your fursona?:

Pet Profiles

Name;

Colour:

Type of Creatu:

Personality:

History:[optional]

Likes and Dislikes:

Short Stories:

Story outline:

Number of Characters:

Number of paragraphs/chapters:[min:1, max:10]

Character names:

Character details:[copy and paste for each character]

- Fur/Scales colour:

- Eye colour:

- Personality:

- History:

Tips and payment [The commissions are free :3]

Will differ depending on what kind of writing you want me to do.

Details: 100k each.

Short stories: 500k.

Long stories/novels: 5mil

Tips might change as time passes.

Go to page: 1