A story with no name. It's what I do.

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
fullmoon

5:47pm Jan 6 2010 (last edited on 3:28pm Jan 8 2010)

Normal User

Chapter 1
We're running away......... not to, but just way. Maybe that's whywe're called Runaway's, not run-to's. It alll started, admittedly, with a smelly little place we liked to call 'The Earth's hell.'
Me, Zhachary (Mad Cat) Millar, finally got the chance to run away, from life, from everything.... the one chance to really live....
I banged the door of my cell, not that it would do any good. Me and weren't really in a 'cell', but in a room. The room had two dirty beds in one corner, and a few posters here and there. The walls were plain gray, and there was no furniture exept for the two beds, and there was a single window. Small, but easy to crawl through.  The door locked from the outside, so we couldn't get out. What was strange, was that we heard nothing. We usually heard the thumping of large feet going up and down the halls. My eyes darted to the window. "We can escape now!" Ihissed. "I don't know were the gaurds are, but they're gone!" I un-sheathed my claws, part of the cheetah DNA in me. I also had wings. Wings of theCommon Raven. I had a cheetah tail as well, making me multi-strange. Luna nodded. I scraped my claws around the frame of the window, then pulled it out. Simple. Too simple.
We were far from Hell now, and were in a forest, lush and quiet. Wetromped through the ga'ss. Suddenly, the thump of boots came from behind. It was familiar. It was the gaurds! "Run!" I hissed. My cheetah speed started pumping into my blood, and I began running 100 miles an hour. Suddenly, I felt being sucked. Not like being sucked by a vaacume, but as if your plunging into the water. It was all so strange, and it moved so quickly........
I opened my eyes. I was at the feet of water. The water wasn't blue, but silver. Silver water? I groggily stood up. Luna was gone! I looked around blindly. She wasn't beside me..... she was gone. I then took a look at the sky. It was blue, but it was light, and then got darker, and darker, until it faded behind the mountains. Everything seemed off. Suddenly, a creature came out, and started drinking the water. It then looked at Me, it's eyes wide. 
It looked like a fox, yet it's belly was covered in that of a dragon's scales. And another thing, it was purple. It had gills that looked like the Pokemon, Mupkip's, and it had horns of a dragon as well, pointed straight up.
I stared at the creature, amazed. Suddenly, I thought Parmar. I then realized that was the creatures name.
To be continued.....

CheezyNinja

7:31am Jan 8 2010

Normal User

I'm very confused. You might want to go back and check your grammar.

Call me Cheezy and only Cheezy, I don't go by Ninja. Buddies, call me whatever your name for me is. Amazing banner by Reeses!
fullmoon

3:29pm Jan 8 2010

Normal User

Sorry, I was writing it with a stiff keyboard. I hate stiff keyboards. They do not cooperate.

Go to page: 1