A random story 'bout stuff O_O

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
SugarRush

6:22pm Feb 7 2010 (last edited on 7:22pm Feb 7 2010)

Normal User

On a warm summer's night in the outskirts of Aquati's "Enchanted" springs, a Mother Liyure waited for her child to emerge from the egg. She could her them trying to break free, but as she was told by her mother to let them do it themsleves. Anxiously, she rolled over on her stomach. She rested her head on her paws and began to doze off. An Aerix walked in prepared to help the mother care for her child. Perplexed at the sound of silence the Aerix walked further into the Liyure den. She noticed the Mother liyure alseep.

"Ah," Said the Aerix. "Poor liyure, She has been waiting all night for her little one to arrive from that silly little egg," The Aerix sat next to the egg, giving it a small nudge, encouraging it to hatch.

Awaken by the noise the Aerix made The mother awoke.

"Are is it here yet?" She asked her voice sounding rough from not sleeping enough.

"Almost," The aerix said. The mother liyure looked up to see her young, beginning to open the small circular egg. The mother’s eyes widened with joy. She smiled warmly.

A few moments later, the small newborn liyure had escaped her egg and was nursing her mom. The mother looked up and her natural Liyure cub.

“She's beautiful, Dinah.” Said the aerix. The mother looked up at her and smiled.

“Thank you,” She replied.

“What are you going to name them?” asked the Aerix.

“I don’t know, I’m sure I’ll think of something-,” Dinah paused. “Any suggestions?”

“What about Leaf?” The Aerix stopped. “Bad, huh?” The aerix asked. Dinah nodded. 

"Glad I don't have kids," the aerix chuckled.

“Like the name Ellie?” Dinah asked. The aerix though about it for a moment.

“I guess I like it,” “My little Ellie,” She said warmly, licking her child.

C:
SugarRush

9:30pm Feb 8 2010

Normal User

bump

C:
SugarRush

5:58pm Feb 11 2010

Normal User

): No one like my story?

C:
SugarRush

10:47am Feb 12 2010

Normal User

): No!!!!

::Bump::

C:
Detneth106

12:14pm Feb 12 2010

Normal User

It was cute <3

Logo
mercyme6

12:17pm Feb 12 2010

Normal User

I lurved it!

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/112/872/original/mlp%20guess.jpg?1302464203 OH MAH GIZZLE. ANGEL'S BACK.
luvsarahdessen97

6:35pm Feb 12 2010

Normal User

Aww, I like it... It's really cute
Go to page: 1