A Mid-Sinnoh Day's Dream (Pokemon story)

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
BeckyL97

2:42pm Mar 17 2012

Normal User

Part 1: New region, new journey

Becky had moved to Sinnoh with her rich parents from Hoenn. Before she had left the region she had spent all of her life in, she was given her first ever Pokemon; a male Torchic, named Buster. And now, she and Buster were ready to set out on a journey through the region of Sinnoh.

"Have you got your bag?" Becky's mother asked for the tenth time.

"Yes, mum." Becky said, rolling her eyes. "And I have all the potions and Pokeballs you gave me, too." She walked to the door.

"I'm going! Don't miss me too much." Becky called over her shoulder. There came no reply from Becky's mother, who was in the kitchen with her Pokemon, an Azumarill. She was probably concentrating on not burning dinner as she usually did. Becky waved silently and opened the door, stepping through and holding it open for long enough so that Buster could follow her.

"Torchic torrrr!" Buster chirped, cheerfully.

"I suppose you're excited too, eh?" Becky said, grinning. "Look, I know you're AMAZING and all, but I really need to catch some more Pokemon for my team. What do you think?" Buster nodded, bobbing up and down.

"Hmmmm...but WHAT Pokemon to catch?"Becky mumbled. She walked onwards. "A Flying type would be nice...and there aren't gonna be any dragon-types around here, which is the type I really wanna find...or dark types...so, um, yeah, we'll go for a flying type."

"Torchi chi chi chi!" Buster chirruped, as if in agreement.

"But where to begin..." Becky muttered, then she clicked her fingers. "Ah ha! The forest! there's bound to be flying types around there!"

"Well...nothing yet, Buster." Becky mumbled. "But we'll keep looking." Becky and her Pokemon had arrived at the forest but, surprisingly, had found no Pokemon at all. She had searched everywhere and found nothing.

"Tor..." Buster chirped, quietly. Then he became louder. "CHIIIIIIIIIIIIC!" Becky covered her ears and winced.

"What was that for?" she asked. She turned and noticed what Buster had seen...it was a Buneary. Sure, it wasn't a flying type, but beggars can't be choosers, Becky thought.

"Buster, you ready?" she whispered, and she waited until her Pokeon had nodded. "Ok, Buster! Use Ember!" Buster breathed out sparks of flame upon the Buneary, who screeched out and fell back. But it was quickly up and it immediately fought back with a Quick Attack, striking Buster.

"Use Scratch!" Becky commanded. Buster ran forward with the move, but after it struck, something odd happened...the wild Buneary winked, sending pink hearts floating towards Buster. These hearts surrounded him, and then seemed to be absorbed into his body. Instantly, Buster began swaying on his feet as if he were dizzy and he gazed adoringly at Buneary.

"Oh great...that was the Attract move!" Becky groaned. "How the heck am I gonna win now?"

((Not my best writing, admittedly, but I'll do my best ot make the next part better. I'm a bit caught up with bording-school stuff at the minute.))

Adopt one today!
Go to page: 1