~*.:.Shadowrider's Story Corner.:.*~

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
shadowrider

3:12pm Jan 7 2010 (last edited on 3:19pm Jan 7 2010)

Normal User

Come in by the fireplace and read a nice book by Shadowrider..

Shadowrider's Story Corner!

Where you can order your imagination to be created and a ship for you to sail on is made. Endless possibilities!

Shadowrider cannot make poems for her rhyming talent lacks greatly. She will do long or short stories but obviously long stories will need more information and stoof :3 shadowrider will do anything from Mystery,Violence,Fantasy,Sci-Fi, Bios for roleplaying charries and so on! Anything goes here in this shop of magical possiblities! Shadowrider also wonders why she is writing in third person. Oh thats right, to prove she can write in First, Second, or Third person!

Anywho why not kick back and read some examples by the fire?

This is a snippet from a story im working on. If you want to read all of it I have so far feel free to ask :) If you need more examples please rmail me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

The cave walls oozed with the wet dew of the midnight rain. It smelled like my yard in the morning, fresh with spring rain. Except the must stench mixed with it was almost unbearable. It weighted me down the air thick and heavy like steam almost. Outside lightning crashed and thunder banged. The rain poured hard, if I stepped out of the shelter of these rocky walls the rain felt like stones crashing down upon my head and my skin. It was pouring down so hard and so fast like a constant waterfall of wetness. It was too dangerous. I was soaked from having to go out to hunt for food every once in a while. It was better if I got alot at one time so I wouldn't have to go out there for a while. My black hair was slicked to my forehead, and clung around my neck and all the way down to the mid of my back. My shirt was drying over a make shift fire on a stick. I kept my jeans on for fear of freezing to death. My arms were numb and my ears were red with cold. My lips were chapped from licking them to wet them so much. My ribs showed through my skin and I looked anorexic from lack of food. My hair was so terrible from all the days I had spent in the wilderness. I had seen rescue people searching for me with my parents. I would have been so glad to run out and hug my weeping parents and feel their warm embraces. Sadly I couldn't. Being in the wilderness for so long had made me...unsociable. I couldn't return. I just couldn't. Even if I had showed my self, they wouldn't reconize me. I looked and acted so different. I was independent now. I could trust no one. I was alone. On my own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you enjoyed that sample then your sure to enjoy the writing you recieve! Also, you get to choose what you pay!

Username:

Short/long story:

Story info:

Amount of pages:

Story genre:

Characters:

Setting[s]:

Amount of pay:

Other:

And dont forget your free hot chocolate on the way out!

Laya on Dragonadopters Click please<3
shadowrider

6:58pm Jan 8 2010

Normal User

bump

shadowrider

4:04pm Jan 13 2010

Normal User

Just dusting my books <3

shadowrider