→ ĸeeper oғ eyolғ'ѕ тαle.

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Twintkitty

6:29am Mar 20 2012 (last edited on 6:29am Mar 20 2012)

Normal User

→ -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- ♥
Another of my seasonal event stories. Ehe.
As always, please read, critique and enjoy !
The Zenirix greeted her never-ending flow of visitors with a cheery bark. "Why hello there! My name is Madigan, daughter of Eyolf's line, bearer of the golden necklace, and keeper of Eyolf's tale. I thought I saw a spark when you were approaching. Do you have a heart of gold? Of course you do!"
She spoke these words so much that it tired her sometimes, but it never affected her pleasant exuberance. After all, it was only a few days a year that she had to say this. She sounded like a robot nonetheless, despite her best efforts to sound delighted, churning out word after word of her mini speech.
One of the many visitors stepped forward and patted her head. She looked up from her paws; the visitor was a young girl slightly taller than her.
At that split second when their eyes met, the girl's mother blinked her watchful eye. Never was Madigan to advance one more step, or she would be canned food.
"Zennie!"
Madigan raised her head and touched her nose with the girl's, in attempt to befriend her. At that very moment, the girl let out a loud wail; her mother scooped her up from Madigan's reach and beat her snout, a symbol of dominance and power. A few clueless visitors stood eyeing the green canine while two burly men lifted her with much ease and flung her into a nearby metal cage, then heaved it into a nearby truck which nobody was even aware of.
So began the long, cold journey.
Hope you like it ! ^^

Go to page: 1