Cay's Art Studio

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
LaCortoriReturn

11:24am Nov 2 2011

Normal User

Most of these are art of my characters from my books Nothing but Numbers, Zeto and Cay, and The O'mare Trilogy. Character diions are below, just for the fun of it. All artwork here is mine, unless tagged otherwise. Steal any of it, and I'll set my bloodthirsty otachie after you. >_<

More coming soon. I'll save a few posts, then mark when this thread is open. Feel free to comment, more should be added frequently. ^_^

Also, if anyone wants to read / know what my stories are about, feel free to rmail me!

LaCortoriReturn

11:25am Nov 2 2011 (last edited on 11:26am Nov 2 2011)

Normal User

Nothing but Numbers

Coming soon...

LaCortoriReturn

11:25am Nov 2 2011 (last edited on 11:29am Nov 2 2011)

Normal User

Zeto and Cay

You can read my story as I write it by visiting here.

LaCortoriReturn

11:25am Nov 2 2011 (last edited on 12:36pm Nov 2 2011)

Normal User

The O'mare Trilogy

Photobucket
dragon24

Jane O'mare

Jane is a rogue Minkan, allied with the Trilogy. She is very intelligant and inquisitive, and is incredibally stubborn and strong-willed. She respects the chain of command, and over the years became very close with Counceler Vatos.
Due to their people's bad history, Counceler Ca'naro, without just cause, never trusted O'mare, and tried several times to have her removed from the alliance.
Jane was born to a Chymaco on the Dark side of Maltinium Prime, and from birth was raised as a warrior. Her mother was sometimes disappointed by her kind dispotision, and grew distant to her daughter during her early teenage years. When she was only 21 years of age, Jane modified a speeder known as the Nexus, and took Rhee with her to break free of the Minkan Republic. She sided with the Trilogy and became a tactical officer and one of the alliance's most skilled fighter pilots. About three years before she died, a rebellion in her name arose and seperated from the Minkan Republic. The rebels joined with the Trilogy as she had, and helped to fight the war against the Republic.

LaCortoriReturn

11:25am Nov 2 2011

Normal User

You may begin posting.

Go to page: 1